Whether you’re preparing to study abroad in London, or have proudly finished watching every single bad teen drama on Netflix, add this game and movie to your queue of things to do. Cheers!

Take a sip whenever…

• Mary Kate and Ashley wear complementary matching outfits
  • MK and Ash travel around London in a completely unrealistic way (i.e. somehow travelling from one side of the city to the other in two minutes)
  • MK, Ash, and gang are featured in a fun sight-seeing montage
  • The same French background music is played (usually during said sight-seeing montage)
  • Sexual tension arises between any of the tween couples
  • Terrible 90’s slang is used
  • “English locals” are horribly stereotyped (be prepared to finish your drink during the cab scene…woof)
  • Outdated technology is used (and let’s all give a collective L-O-L for the entire opening scene)
  • A student wears or says something super stereotypical about the Model UN country they’re representing
  • The American students do or say something really stupid and American (fake accents all around)
  • MK and Ash devise a crazy plan that somehow works (Lord Voldemort, anyone?)

gif from http://images5.fanpop.com

Finish your drink whenever…

• Buckingham Palace is shown
  • MK, Ash, or the awkward ginger friend couple off with their corresponding beaus
  • The 15-year-old high school students do something age-inappropriate (like clubbing in downtown London…but hey no judgement)

Cheers, mates! 

gif from cdn2.thegloss.com

Thirsty for more? Check out these other fab drinking games to spice up your weekday nights: