Trying to successfully stick to a spring break diet on a college campus is like asking someone to walk past a line of adorable puppies without petting them; it involves a lot of temptation, willpower and most likely mental and physical pain. After a week of living in a drunken state with the beach bod you worked so hard for, you get to return to normal, diet-free life (#blessup). The end of spring break means the end of hunger induced bitch fits and desperately stalking food porn accounts on Instagram. The day you leave the beach is the day you’re allowed to go on a post-spring break ultra feast. Here are some of the best binge worthy foods Champaign has to offer.

Joe’s Burgers

Diet

Photo courtesy of eatcu.com

The first food you need to welcome back into your life is a Joe’s burger. Large cheeseburgers don’t exactly fit into a diet, but spring break is over so calories don’t count anymore. There’s no better way to spend happy hour than with their half-price special and a pitcher of your favorite drink. It probably wont be as good as the piña colada you had on the beach last week, but one of their 21 burgers can be a close second.

Firehaus Fries

die for these fries #fries #spoonfeed #spoon #yummy #food #frenchfries #lunch ?: @hannahrosin

A photo posted by Spoon University – UIUC (@spoon_uiuc) on Oct 18, 2015 at 1:34pm PDT

Being anywhere near French fries while on a diet can be dangerous. You start off with just one and suddenly you’ve eaten the equivalent of eight potatoes. Luckily, post-spring break is the perfect time to indulge in the guilt-free French fry binge you’ve been dreaming about. Firehaus fries are loaded with melted cheese, bacon bits and ranch dressing; three very solid reasons to forget about your bikini bod goals, at least for the week.

Antonio’s Pizza

Diet

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Antonio’s is the highest quality pizza you can find for your drunken late night meal. Avoiding the temptation of a large, cheap slice of deliciousness takes dedication. Nothing is more appealing than a restaurant filled with your drunk friends and uniquely topped pizzas. With months before you need to be in a bathing suit again, it’s time to embrace the urge for a slice covered in mac n’ cheese or chicken, bacon and ranch.

Cracked Breakfast

Diet

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Cracked is almost impossible to avoid. The bright yellow food truck sits outside of Joe’s and practically begs you to go order one of your favorite breakfast sandwiches. It’s time to let your drunk self listen to your stomach and order what you’ve been craving for weeks. Might as well throw in a side of sloppy or white cheddar bacon tots, because you’ve obviously earned them.

Insomnia Cookies

Diet

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

No meal is ever complete without dessert. Sadly, a spring break fast never leaves room for a cookie after every meal. Now that you’re back from the beach and stressing about school, its time to order a dozen gooey cookies. Or go all out and celebrate your return to Champaign with a deluxe “cookiewich.” #Spoon Tip: All cookies taste better after midnight.