Whoever told you breakfast is the most important meal of the day has clearly never visited Hershey Park. Just one visit to Hershey headquarters, a little under 2 hours from Philadelphia, can turn even the biggest chocolate-hater (crazy to think that these people actually exist), into a full-blown chocolate addict.

The only problem with visiting Hershey Park is that the choices are endless. With all of the time you'll spend waiting on line for a roller coaster, there's simply not enough time in the day to eat all of the decadent chocolate desserts. What's a chocolate lover to do? Have no fear, I'm breaking down all of the must-try desserts at Hershey Park, so that you can enjoy the rides and be sure that you're not missing out on any delicious treats.

Cookie S'mores 

This sweet treat will have you saying, "I want s'more."  Sure, regular s'mores are great, but vacation is a time to try to new things. If peanut butter isn't your thing, you can order a chocolate cookie with marshmallows and regular Hershey's chocolate instead.  You honestly can't go wrong.  

Milkshakes

If you haven't had an extravagant milkshake, you definitely live under a rock. When it comes to milkshakes, the more toppings , the better, and at Hershey Park you can get one topped with things like donuts, cupcakes, and, of course, Hershey's candy.  You can use the shake to wash down your other desserts or have it on its own.  

BBLz

Although, I'm not entirely sure how to describe BBLz, I do know that they will stimulate all of your senses. They are made with soda, ice-cream foam, frosting, and candy. BBLz are non-alcoholic, but still fun to drink. Watch out Sugar Factory, these drinks are just as insta-worthy as your goblets

Funnel Cake

One does not simply go to an amusement park and not eat funnel cake. Just like you wouldn't go to Hershey Park and not eat chocolate. Combine the two together and you get some of my favorite words, fried and chocolate.  And to top it all off, you get even more candy sprinkled on top of the funnel cake.   

Whoopie Pie

If you're with younger siblings, cover their eyes, because this dessert stand is actually called, "Makin' Whoopie Pies."  But, honestly, these cakes are even better than making whoopie. The best part? You get to customize them.  Pick your cake flavor, filling, and then you are on your way.  You don't even need a fork to eat this delicious dessert. 

Hot Chocolate 

Hershey's hot chocolate is truly a hug in a mug.  It's so decadent and smooth.  Once you try their hot chocolate, you will never make hot cocoa out of a packet again.  If you get a treatment at the Hershey Spa, just across the street from the park, you get unlimited hot chocolate.  The spa is the perfect place to relax after you ride coasters all day.  Plus, you get to bathe in chocolate.  But, please, just drink the cocoa and not the bath water.

Giant Candy

If you want to bring home some souvenirs or want a snack for the road, stop by Hershey's Chocolate World.  You can get a jumbo size of any candy your heart desires, including a five pound chocolate bar.  Apparently a regular chocolate bar wasn't filling enough.  In addition to candy, they have stuffed animals of the figures, t-shirts, and other basic gift shop items. The store is so big you could get lost in it.

#SpoonTip: Take the free chocolate world tour.  You get to learn about the history of chocolate, hear singing cows, and get a free sample.   

Whoever said Disney is the most magical place on earth definitely didn't like chocolate.  Hershey Park has so many desserts, so try these ones and more.  There is never such a thing as too much chocolate.