Now that it’s December, we have to face that winter is here… It’s really here. Fortunately, winter means Instagrammable snow falls, mugs filled to the rim with hot chocolate and an excuse to stay in bed for unhealthily long periods of time.

Winter wouldn’t be the same without Swiss Miss hot chocolate in your favorite mug (or a red solo cup if you’re into that).

Swiss Miss sure is delish, but it’ll probs get old after your first final. Here are 14 of the best Spoon-approved hot cocoa recipes to spice up your cozy dorm room days this winter.

Frozen Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Karina Rao

It’s possible that your dorm room is much warmer than the white wonderland outside. If you’re looking for something that’s just as cold as the snow, this frozen hot cocoa will satisfy all your cravings.

Mexican Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Hayley Glatter

Travel south of the border where the sun shines much, much brighter with this hot cocoa.

“Healthy” Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Alyssa Maccarrone

If you gained a few too many pounds this holiday season and you’re lookin’ to feel just a little bit healthier, try this twist on your fave pastime.

Boozy Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Jen Berger

Sometimes getting through the week is hard. Don’t worry, we understand. Add a couple shots of vanilla vodka and your hot cocoa will keep you both warm and fuzzy all at once.

Chocolat Chaud

hot chocolate

Photo by Holly Birchfield

Make this French version of hot cocoa and feel just a little bit fancier. Pair it up with a classic French movie and you’ll feel even better about staying in bed all day.

Spicy Spanish Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Rachael Hsu

Another twist on the classic recipe, this spicy hot cocoa is thick, warm and chocolatey. Do you even need anything else?

Hot Vanilla with Cinnamon Whipped Cream

hot chocolate

Photo by Abigail Wilkins

Tired of hot chocolate? Or, even crazier, don’t like hot chocolate? Meet hot vanilla.

S’mores Latte

hot chocolate

Photo by Sarah Wu

This isn’t exactly hot chocolate… In fact, it might even be better. Take your favorite summer pastime and your favorite winter one and mix them together to create a fabulously delicious drink.

Nutella Hot Chocolate

hot chocolate

Photo by Parsa Lotfi

Chocolate and Nutella are my go-to’s when all I need is a little comfort, so what could be better than mixing the two? Every sip is a party in your mouth.

Classic Hot Cocoa

hot chocolate

Photo by Posey Memishian

If you’d rather stick with the classic hot cocoa recipe you’ve been growing up with, that’s okay. Put away your Swiss Miss and try this easy recipe in your very own shoebox dorm room.

Hot Chocolate Spoons

hot chocolate

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

These supa-easy hot cocoa spoons will make your hot cocoa experience even easier. Make them in bulk and stick one (or two or three) into a glass of warm milk for your best hot chocolate yet.

Nutella-Stuffed Hot Chocolate French Toast

hot chocolate

Photo by Ethan Cappello

Nutella, hot chocolate, and French toast? Count me in. Whip this up for a Sunday morning brunch-in-bed or to satisfy your hot chocolate craving after a cold day in the snow.

Hot Cocoa Cookies

hot chocolate

Photo by Alison Mally

These super easy, brownie-like cookies are the perfect way to satisfy your hot cocoa craving with when it’s chilly outside or when you’ve just gotten back from a long day lounging at the beach. For the double the hot cocoa, fill up your mugs and get your chocolate on.

Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies

hot chocolate

Photo by Megan Yee

For a step up from your classic holiday sugar cookies, the perfect side to a steaming mug of hot cocoa, or just a delish dessert to end your day with, these cookies are sure to satisfy.

hot chocolate

Now, bundle up, stay warm and drink a hella lot of hot cocoa.