It’s one of THOSE mornings. Your hangover is probz making you seriously consider swearing off drinking 5ever (one more ever than 4ever). I hope you will find these 90s pop songs and tips will have you oh-so-basically saying, “Same.”

“It’s a Hard Knock Life” – JAY-Z

Hangover

“It’s a Hard Knock Life” by JAY-Z plays on repeat through your head on this slower than normal morning. In between chugs of water, baby sips of Sprite and nibbles of a banana, you need to take it easy Nap. Catch up on Netflix. Read some Spoon University articles. This relaxation will also allow your body to rest up before you are ready for any big meal. Look at it this way: School is only a four-year relationship. It’s temporary. Sleep is forever. Become BBFs with the good ‘ole sandman.

“Waterfalls” – TLC

Hangover

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Please do go chase that waterfall. Water is your new best friend. Get associated. Exchange numbers. See a movie (not really). Unlike TLC’s catchy classic, I’m going to ask that you do go chase a waterfall. If you don’t live near a waterfall (like most people), the closest water source will do just fine.

If regular “peasant water” doesn’t float your boat, you can always try RESQWATER. A major set back of this product is that it recommends to drink throughout the night.. If this is the morning after, it’s not going to help you much.

If I were in your position (which I’ve been in MAYBE once or twice), I would just stick to iced water and purchase an oversized Camelback water bottle.

“Say it Ain’t So” – Weezer

Hangover

You need to be patient. Your hangover is going to take time to heal. There are a ton of false remedies out there, but you really do just need relax and treat today as if you have the stomach flu. Start off simple with crackers and sips of Sprite.

When you feel up for it, I recommend eating bananas. In fact, here is another Spoon article in case you have a ton of leftover bananas lying around. They are full of protein and will help take the edge off that dreadful shaky feeling.

“Hit Me Baby One More Time” – Britney Spears

Hangover

This song was controversial when it first came out and still is today. I would just like to say that I personally think of this song whenever I click the option to watch the next episode on my Netflix.

TBH it’s really tough to say no when Netflix is basically serenading me to hit that button just “one more time.” Listen to your Netflix account (and your true heart’s desire) by binge-watching your favorite show.

“Peaches” – The Presidents of the United States of America

Hangover

Photo courtesy of giphy.com

(This tip has nothing to do with that blonde girl who is always seen with that scary looking dinosaur thing.)

Peach syrup is a great hangover remedy. Drink the peach syrup out of a can of peaches. You’ll feel pretty goofy, but this remedy will help raise your blood sugar level.

“Triple Cheese” – Commander Cody

Hangover

Okay this song is from the ’80s but I had to add it in here. This song is a must-hear and will leave you smiling. You need some greasy food in your system as soon as the nausea runs its course.

Below is a list assorted by yours truly of the best hangover foods our website has to offer. This is no time to count calories. If we’re being honest with ourselves, that ship sailed last night after your 6th shot of vodka.