Brunch is the best part of any Sunday morning, and with Galentine's day approaching, it's tough to pick among the endless options. Even though classic Eggs Benedict were first popularized in New York City, with all the tasty variations in Georgetown you would've never known. Here are some places you must try out for awesome eggs benny for any brunch:

1. Founding Farmers

The Founding Farmers brunch spread is a sight to be seen. These people know their breakfast. Not only should you try its eggs Benny, but its chicken and waffles and beetroot hash are a must.

2. Martin's Tavern

Martin's is the unofficial dining place of Presidents. A Georgetown staple since 1933, its brunch menu with cinnamon buttermilk pancakes and challah french toast is as impressive as its reputation.

3. Malmaison

egg, english muffin, fried egg, cheese, salmon, bacon, muffin
Julianne Zech

Look no further for upscale (but not wallet-crunching) French dining. With a choice between eggs and crab cake Benedict, you can't go wrong. Wash down your food with one of its craft juices or its dirty chai with a shot of expresso. 

4. Peacock Cafe

These organic poached eggs over a choice of grilled ham or smoked salmon with a side of fries are mouthwatering. The cafe also has its own juice bar with custom smoothies and juices with no sugar added. Or, if you're in the mood for a little boozy brunch, grab a mimosa.

5. Paolo's Ristorante

Brunch at Paolo's will give you a choice between brunch favorites and classic Italian pizza and pasta. Its sunrise pizza with pesto, bacon, eggs, potatoes, and spinach is a no-brainer if you can't decide between breakfast and lunch foods.

6. Cafe Bonaparte

Best known for sweet and savory crepes and coffee, Cafe Bonaparte serves up hearty omelets and eggs Benedict in a cozy setting. Oh, and it serves a Nutella latte. 

These six Georgetown restaurants are the spots to try when you're craving eggs Benedict, and while you're there, trying out their other menu staples wouldn't be a crime. Happy brunching!