It's no secret: I have a major sweet tooth, and it's pretty difficult to maintain a balanced diet while satisfying my cravings. When I entered college, I found it to be especially hard since I can't make my own food and have limited access to healthy, fresh food. No worries, I've found the solution: Lenny & Larry's cookies.

These vegan protein cookies solve this problem by creating a healthy alternative to sugary sweets. I tried eight of the company's flavors, and here's a definitive ranking of how sinfully "unhealthy" these treats tasted. 

8. Pumpkin Spice

I'm fully prepared for the amount of backlash I will receive, as the pumpkin spice flavor is one of Lenny and Larry's most popular. People can't get enough of the pumpkin taste; however, I quickly grew tired of it.

The PSL trend that always hits in October makes me want to gag a little. I hate pumpkin. It doesn't appeal to me. It isn't sweet. It isn't savory. It's just this weird in-between that confuses my taste buds.

That being said, the pumpkin spice flavor from Lenny & Larry's didn't bother me. It was a subtle flavor that I tolerated. I'm sure if you enjoy pumpkin, this'll rank higher for you. This flavor wasn't for me, so that's why it is at the bottom of my list.

7. Chocolate Chip

This comes as a surprise to me because there is nothing better than an gooey chocolate chip cookie. Lenny & Larry's create a tasteful chocolate chip cookie, don't get me wrong. However, its other flavors pack more of a punch. I felt like this specific flavor was somewhat muted for my liking.

6. Peanut Butter

I am obsessed with peanut butter — I will eat it straight from the jar, slather it on my toast and I'll reach for it in cookie form. This flavor has a strong peanut flavor throughout the cookie. My only complaint? I wish large pieces of peanuts were in the cookie too. 

5. Oatmeal Raisin

Oatmeal raisin cookies get a bad rep for being a disappointing cookie. Like many, I do not consider oatmeal raisin cookies a treat. To me, they're more of a consolation prize.  

I won't be saying that any more.

Lenny & Larry's makes the best oatmeal raisin cookie I've tasted thus far. It is soft, perfectly spiced, and it encapsulates you in warmth. I thoroughly enjoyed this cookie and would definitely eat this again. I might even choose it over regular, sugary cookies because it is both delicious and not terrible for you.

4. Birthday Cake

Birthday cake is a fun flavor that always makes me smile. Something about the sprinkles and the saccharine scent brings me back to my childhood.

Lenny & Larry's spin on birthday cake does not disappoint. With sprinkles atop the cookie and infused in the batter, you get a sweet crunch with every bite. It tastes like you're licking cake batter straight from the spatula. I mean, how can you not love that?

3. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

White chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite kind of cookie. It's a combination of my favorite chocolate (white chocolate) and my favorite nuts (macadamia nuts), since both are creamy and rich.

With chunks of white chocolate and pieces of macadamia nuts, this cookie had me in foodie heaven. It was so perfect and sweet that I almost forgot the cookie is made from all-natural ingredients.

2. Lemon Poppy Seed

It's absolutely heartbreaking that muffins are not good for you. I adore those crumbly, warm morsels of goodness, especially lemon poppy seed. But, once I realized how unhealthy the majority of muffins are, I halted the habit.

I found the perfect replacement for those hankering muffin munchies: Lenny & Larry's Lemon Poppy Seed cookie.

With the same texture as the top of a muffin (let's face it, that's the best part), the slight tang of the lemon and the intense, nutty flavor coming from the poppy seeds, this flavor is perfect for mid-afternoon tea, a midnight snack and even for breakfast.

Bonus: since it has a whopping 16 grams of protein, you won't crash after eating it.

1. Snickerdoodle

The winner (in my eyes) is the snickerdoodle flavor. I feel like snickerdoodle is the most underrated cookie. Sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, these cookies make me feel like I'm eating something my grandma just baked, and my grandma doesn't even bake in the first place.

I fell in love with Lenny & Larry's snickerdoodle flavor. The crumbly top, which is filled with that addictive cinnamon sugar mixture, is the perfect addition to complement the chewy interior. I would choose this cookie over most regular cookies, any day.

With so many existing flavors and more flavors in-the-works, you have to check out Lenny & Larry's. This company offers sweet treats that are the perfect alternative to your favorites, and these cookies never compromise on flavors.