We all experience it, some of us more often than others. It doesn’t just creep up on you, it hits you like a truck: you’re hangry. For those of you who can keep your cool when hanger strikes, props to you. But for the other 99%, here are some more than accurate representations of you when you’re hangry in class as depicted by the one and only Jim Harbaugh himself.

1. When it’s 4 minutes into your lecture and the hanger hits you.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

This is it. This is the end.

2. So you reach in your backpack only to discover that you have zero granola bars left.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

*When you think you have your life together*

3. So you ask your “BFF” next to you if you can have the granola bar in her backpack but she replies, “No sorry it’s my last one.”

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Def not saving you a seat next lecture.

4. And then the kid two rows in front of you has the audacity to crack open his No Thai and start eating it.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

It’s just rude.

5. But the smell is just too much for you.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Your nose can’t handle the sweet smell of Pad Thai sauce.

6. At one point you catch yourself drooling, but try to play it cool.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Keep it together.

7. Half way through lecture you realize you’ve exhausted all forms of social media to keep your mind off of your growling stomach.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Checked Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook, now what?

8. So you decide you should actually start paying attention to the Professor. But. It’s. Miserable.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

How do people do this every day?

9. Finally the hour and a half torture lecture is over.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Waaaay up I feel blessed.

10. You then head to Panera only to get caught in the lunch rush crowd.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Seriously why are there so many people. Why.

11. Frustrated, you head to East Quad but just your luck, you get there at 2:08 and they’re closed from 2:00-5:00.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

*Stares longingly through the glass at the students enjoying their meals*

12. Just then you get a text from your friend who you were going to eat with in East Quad. “Where are you sitting?!”

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Sitting in a puddle of tears, that’s where.

13. So you begrudgingly decide to make the hike back to the Hill and eat at Mojo.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Always open, always there for you.

14. You prepare to enter the dining hall.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Just think of all the food that awaits you.

15. But the MCard-swiper is taking FOREVER.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

You’ve made it so far, don’t give up now.

16. You finally make it inside.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

FOOD TIIIMMMEEEE.

17. But you celebrated to soon. As you approach the salad bar pizza, the fire alarm goes off because some idiot put a piece of pita in the toaster that caught on fire.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Honestly how did you get into this school?

18. As you stand outside in the wind, fire alarms blaring, you don’t know how much more of this life you can take.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

You’re losing your sanity, and rightfully so.

19. As you all pile back into Mojo, once again that damn Card-swiper is somehow going slower than before.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

NOT TODAY SATAN.

20. As you fast-walk through the dining hall to find a seat, you run into literally every person you’ve been trying to avoid this semester.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

“Hey whatsu–” “SORRY CAN’T TALK NOW” (or ever).

21. Finally the moment you thought would never come. You sit down in a nice comfy booth and enjoy your subpar lunch. Congrats because you’ve overcome your hanger.

GIF courtesy of reddit.com

Now go grab yourself a Mojo cookie. Or 4.