Valentine's Day is arguably the most divisive national holiday. If you're in a relationship, you get to look forward to receiving cutesy, gag-worthy gifts from your boo thang. If you're flying solo on this special day, you're forced to buy yourself chocolate, and who really has the cash for that? While your relationship status might make you feel a touch left out this Valentine's Day, the desserts you make for the big day shouldn't make anyone feel unwelcome. 

Making a vegan dessert on Valentine's Day ensures that everyone will be able to enjoy your tasty treat, meaning you can all enjoy the day much more. These vegan Valentine's Day desserts are easy to make and are student-approved. Prepare yourself, you're about to see a lot of chocolate.

1. Chocolate Biscoff Crunch Ice Cream Cake

pastry, sweet, cake, chocolate
Shivangi Surana

Chocolate, cookie butter, and ice cream all in one decadent vegan dessert. Good luck trying to eat just one slice of this. 

2. Coconut Milk Whipped Cream

dairy product, whipped cream, sweet, berry, pastry, jam, cake, cream, shortcake, strawberry
Kristine Mahan

Whipped cream is one of the most versatile vegan treats you can make. Pair it with a simple plate of fruit, or make a vegan strawberry shortbread to accompany it. 

3. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

sweet, chocolate
Santina Renzi

These cookies store well and are the perfect treat to bring to class to share with your BFFs. Your significant other will be lucky if there are leftovers for him/her. 

4. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles 

coffee, cocoa, milk, sweet, truffle, candy, chocolate
Emily Hu

Store-bought chocolate truffles are ridiculously expensive, and vegan ones are sometimes impossible to find. These truffles sneak in some avocado to make them extra creamy, and your bae will appreciate you putting in the effort to make these. 

5. Banana Snickerdoodles 

bread, biscuits, chocolate, candy, cake, pastry, sweet, cookie
Emma Delaney

Whoever said snickerdoodles had to be packed with sour cream was lying. These banana snickerdoodles taste just barely like banana, letting the cinnamon of the snickerdoodle shine through.

6. Crepes 

dough, cake, bread, sweet, pastry
Shannon Peters

Remember that vegan whipped cream I just talked about? These crepes would go perfectly with it. 

7. Oreo Pancakes 

marshmallow, cream, chocolate
Abigail Wang

Pancakes are technically a breakfast item, but I don't know if your S.O. could stomach something so sweet first thing in the morning. Make these bad boys for an extra large dessert instead. 

8. 5-Ingredient Cinnamon Rolls 

cake, bread, dough, cinnamon, sweet, pastry
Kyrstie Brown

I'm not sure what's better here, the fact that these cinnamon rolls are vegan, or that they only use five ingredients. Either way, you have to make these for Valentine's Day. 

9. Double Chocolate Avocado Fudge Cookies 

cake, coffee, cookie, chocolate cookie, goody, candy, sweet, chocolate
Katherine Baker

I'm not saying these cookies will help you score a homerun, but I'm just saying...

10. Chocolate Beet Cake 

coffee, chocolate cake, candy, pudding, pastry, brownie, mousse, sweet, cream, cake, chocolate
Rael Hanus

This cake makes regular red velvet cake look pathetic. It's slightly red in color, so you know it's the ultimate V-Day treat for your boo. 

11. Sweet Potato Brownies 

candy, cream, pastry, cake, sweet, chocolate
Lily Lou

Don't be turned off by the sweet potatoes in these brownies. You really can't taste them, and the added nutrients will benefit you in the long run.

12. Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes  

sweet, pastry, cake, berry, blueberry, chocolate
Allie Fenwick

Okay, so these pancakes really could be eaten for breakfast, but for some reason breakfast for dessert sounds so romantic. 

13. Banana Bread 

chocolate, pastry, bread, cake, sweet
Denisse Cristina Porras Fimbres

Banana bread is always a safe bet when you don't know what to bake. This loaf can double as a healthy-ish breakfast on-the-go for the week, meaning your S.O. will think of you first thing every morning.

14. Vanilla Ice Cream

ricotta, sweet, ice, dairy, dairy product, milk, cream
Kristine Mahan

Ice cream sundaes and a movie? You're too cute. 

15. Almond Pecan Brownies

pastry, goody, brownie, cream, cake, sweet, candy, chocolate
Emily Stamp

Nothing says "I love you" quite like a warm pan of brownies. Serve these brownies a la mode to make them even more special.

Whether you're celebrating with a significant other or a group of your besties, these vegan Valentine's Day desserts can be enjoyed by everyone. Whip up one of these recipes to make sure the special people in your life feel the love.