Spoon University Logo
NutellaWaffles featuredimage
NutellaWaffles featuredimage
Recipes

These 2-Ingredient Nutella Waffles Are the Best Way to Start Your Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at UGA chapter.

There is no such thing as “no time for breakfast” with this Nutella waffle recipe. With a jar of Nutella and a can of pre-made biscuits in hand, you’ll have a breakfast oozing with chocolate-hazelnut goodness in 15 minutes flat

Pair this recipe with a fresh cup of coffee for the ultimate morning combo, because there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself at the start of the day. From breakfast to a midnight snack, this recipe is the easiest and quickest way to get that Nutella fix (other than eating it straight out of the jar). 

Nutella-Stuffed Waffles

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 10 minutesCook time: 5 minutesTotal time: 15 minutesServings:5 servings

Instructions

1. GIF by Hui Lin

Grease your waffle maker with cooking spray, while on a low heat.

2. GIF by Hui Lin

Take one of the pre-cut biscuits out, and flatten it between your palms. Add a dollop or two of nutella on top. Take another pre-cut biscuit, flatten it, and place it on top. Seal.

3. GIF by Hui Lin

Do this for the other three spaces on the waffle iron. Let the waffle cook until golden.

4. GIF by Hui Lin

Drizzle some warm Nutella on top and enjoy!

Hello! My name is Hui, and I am a first year pharmacy student at UGA. My hobbies include photography, videography, reading, swimming, and napping. My favorite things in the world are food, sleeping, aesthetic, and cats (although I am allergic).