Spoon University Logo
IMG 8625
IMG 8625
Recipes

These Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups Taste Just Like Reese’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Spoon University at LUM chapter.

There has been many a time when I needed to bring a last minute contribution to a potluck party. These sugar-free peanut butter cups will make you the hit of the night and no one will ever know they took you 20 minutes to make, basically the time it takes me to pick out an outfit. 

Try for yourself and you’ll see. Now, I must warn you they are very rich so you’ll most definitely need some water or milk to go with them. They can also melt if you let them sit out, but that’s usually not an issue.

Not only is this a quick recipe, but it’s an easy cleanup. One bowl, a cupcake tray, and some measuring cups in the dishwasher and you’re done. Yes, it’s that simple.  Shhhhh, don’t let on that they’re sugar-free, they might go faster than you think.

Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cups

Difficulty:BeginnerPrep time: 15 minutesCook time: minutesTotal time: 15 minutesServings:6 servings

Instructions

1. Gif by: Annalee Flaherty
    Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
  2. Gif by: Annalee Flaherty
    Pour mixture evenly into a cupcake tin.
  3. Gif by: Annalee Flaherty
    Freeze for 15-20 minutes
  4. Gif by: Annalee Flaherty
    Enjoy!
I'm a rising Senior at Loyola University Maryland. I am the current editorial director for the spoon Loyola chapter as well as a video contributor for Spoon HQ in NYC.