There’s nothing quite like the time-warp of a meal out at a chain restaurant. So many high school memories were set at Half-Apps at Applebee’s, chowing down on way-too-spicy wings at BDubs, or splitting a slice at Cheesecake Factory. Now that we’re extremely sophisticated adults though, our nostalgic nights out at chain restaurants often include a deliciously sugary cocktail in a way-too-large glass.

Looking to level up your chain restaurant experience? We’ve compiled a list of the best cocktails (including tequila, gin, rum, vodka, and more) at some of the best chain restaurants nationwide. And, as a nice little bonus for those of us balling on a budget: most of these restaurants offer incredible Happy Hour deals (looking at you, Buffalo Wild Wings).

#SpoonTip: No matter what you're drinking, make sure to always drink responsibly. Spoon does not promote binge or underage drinking.

Applebee’s: Perfect Margarita

There’s a reason everyone loves Dollaritas. Applebee’s Perfect Marg includes Tequila, triple sec, Grand Marnier, and lime juice for a drink with the perfect citrus kick. For some reason, it tastes even better during Happy Hour.

Benihana: Blue Ocean Punch Bowl

Benihana’s signature cocktail “serves two” but often only comes with one straw so … drink responsibly.

This aggressively “tropical blue concoction” (per the menu) includes rum, pineapple vodka, sake, blue curaçao, and tropical fruit juices, and is served in a giant punch bowl.

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Bloody Mary

It’s only fitting that you get a savory Bloody Mary at a seafood chain. Tito's Premium Bloody Mary with Jumbo Shrimp includes vodka, Bloody Mary seasoning, chilled jumbo shrimp, olives, celery, and pepperoncinis. So, almost like you get a drink and snack all in one?

Buffalo Wild Wings: Blue Long Island Iced Tea

BWW’s take on an AMF. According to a BDubs bartender, the Blue Long Island consists of LIT mix (which includes vodka, rum, gin and triple sec) and Blue Curaçao mixed with lemon sour mix and topped with Sprite.

#SpoonTip: Visit BWW from 3 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday for drinks and apps ranging from $3 to $6 – including a $4 Blue Long Island Iced Tea.

Cheesecake Factory: Georgia Peach

No need to peruse the massive menu this time; trust us and opt for the Georgia Peach. This cocktail includes vodka, peach liqueur, blended peaches, and a raspberry swirl for a cool and refreshing bev.

Chili’s: Presidente Margarita

Pam Beesly can attest that Chili’s cocktails just hit different. Feel God in this Chili’s with the classic, mango, or strawberry-flavored Presidente Margarita, which includes your choice of flavor mixed with tequila, orange liqueur, and brandy.

Chili’s also offers great happy hour specials, regardless of whether you’re there for a company event.

Olive Garden: Italian Margarita

Because nothing says Italy like tequila. The best drink at Olive Garden might sound out of character, but this delicious twist on a classic marg includes Tequila, Triple Sec, and Amaretto.

Outback Steakhouse: Wallaby Darned

Pair your Bloomin’ Onion with cocktails for only $7 every day. The best mixed drink at Outback is the (aptly-named) Wallaby Darned, which features a refreshing, slushy mix of peaches, prosecco, vodka, and peach schnapps to make sure you have a G’day, Mate.

P.F. Chang’s: Kyoto Bloom

This one is for my floral cocktail lovers. The Kyoto Bloom features elderflower liqueur, Japanese gin, saké, club soda, lime, and strawberry for a floral and refreshing cocktail to enjoy alongside lettuce wraps.

Red Lobster: Mango Mai Tai

Pair your seafood with a Mai Tai to head straight to the tropics. This beverage includes the traditional Mai Tai ingredients including fruit juice, triple sec, and grenadine, with the addition of mango rum to amp up the tropical vibes.

Ruby Tuesday: Ruby Relaxer

Ruby’s signature cocktail is the Ruby Relaxer, which includes Vodka, Coconut rum, and Peach schnapps mixed with pineapple and cranberry juice for a sweet, fruity bev.

#SpoonTip: Ask for a citrus garnish such as lemon or orange for an extra sweet and sour kick.

Texas Roadhouse: Legendary Margarita

Nothing says chain restaurant like a fishbowl-sized cocktail. Enjoy 18 legendary ounces of the Texas Roadhouse staple in six flavors: Original, Original Rocks, Strawberry, Raspberry, Watermelon, and Sangria.

#SpoonTip: Margs are 30% off at Texas Roadhouse during Happy Hour.

TGI Fridays: Friday Iced Tea

TGI F…’d up. This cocktail includes four different types of liquor (rum, gin, vodka, and Triple sec) topped with Coke to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. Pair it with the classic potato skins.