With summer lurking around the corner, when is it not time for a sweet treat? Of course with sunny days and summer plans ahead, ice cream is never a wrong move. Decisions can be hard when popular brands like Breyers, Hood, and Baskin-Robbins are delivering delectable flavors to your local grocery stores, but look no further than Jeni’s for gourmet and mouth watering dessert you can always count on.

Founded by owner Jeni Britton, Jeni’s Ice Cream has been creating innovative flavors for over 20 years. After starting business outside of Columbus, Ohio in 2002, Jeni’s has perfected its homemade recipes to deliver flavor and fun to customers everywhere. With over 50 ice cream flavors both seasonal and regular, the brand has certainly become a fan-favorite. Pints are sold at $12 each at grocery stores like Whole Foods, Shaws, and Target. Now, as someone who treats themselves to ice cream on a weekly basis once summer rolls around, I’ve experimented with Jeni’s flavors while doing my Target runs to find my go-to flavor this season. So here’s my list of the top 20 flavors at Jeni’s Ice Cream.

20. Wildberry Lavender

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Personally, when it comes to ice cream flavors, I try to avoid the floral path. Both the lavender scent and taste aren’t too appealing for me, and so I’ve decided to put this flavor in last place.

19. Banana Cream Pudding Dairy Free

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

While I do love banana flavored things, this ice cream wasn’t my favorite. The coconut cream was too rich for my liking and I feel like it overpowered the banana. Although, I did love the vanilla wafers pieces that were mixed in.

18. Lemon & Blueberries Parfait

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

I do love lemon flavored things in the summertime, but this flavor was a bit plain for me. With only blueberry jam and the lemon ice cream mixed in, I felt like something was missing. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but lemon and blueberry isn’t my preferred combo.

17. Green Mint Chip

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Another unpopular opinion, but I’ve never been a fan of mint flavored ice cream. It reminds me too much of toothpaste and has never really been my go to sweet treat.

16. Boston Cream Pie

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

This flavor was really good but it just wasn’t my favorite. The salted vanilla was a great twist, but the fudge swirl was lacking.

15. Cookies in Cream

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Cookies n cream is always a staple flavor for the summer. Landing in the middle, this ice cream is the perfect amount of creamy and cookies mixed together.

14. Powdered Jelly Donut

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

I will always be a die-hard donut fan and this ice cream is the perfect dairy representation of this baked good. I’m not too much of a fan of jelly in my ice cream, but the brown sugar crumble was definitely a highlight.

13. Buttercream Birthday Cake

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

At times the flavor of birthday cake can taste a bit too artificial and overly sweet for my liking, but I loved this one. It was creamy and the mixed in sprinkles gave me flashbacks to childhood.

12. Double Dough

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Of course, I eat raw cookie dough when I am baking, and that is exactly what this ice cream flavor embodies.

11. Strawberry Buttermilk

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Over the years, strawberry has climbed its way up on my list of ice cream flavors, and this one is perfect. It is so creamy, and the strawberry chunks aren’t too big so it’s not overpowering.

10. Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

This ice cream is a peanut butter lover's absolute dream. The dark chocolate flecks also add some crunch and a hint of saltiness that combines the flavors perfectly.

9. Frose Sorbet

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

I almost ever rarely get sorbet, but this would be my go-to. It’s refreshing, slightly sour and combines some of my favorite fruits like strawberry and watermelon.

8. Coffee with Cream & Sugar

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Iced coffee is one of my favorite things ever, and that is basically what this flavor is frozen into a pint of ice cream.

7. Skillet Cinnamon Roll

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

You can always get me with the words ‘cinnamon roll.’ This ice cream has the perfect balance of cream cheese frosting, and gobs of cinnamon which make it feel like you're eating a warm, gooey cinnamon roll right out of the oven.

6. Darkest Chocolate

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Chocolate ice cream will always have my heart, and the amount of cocoa flavor in this is absolutely to die for.

5. Sweet Cream Biscuits & Peach Jam

I have yet to try this flavor, but critics have been raving about it all over Tik Tok. Who knew that biscuits and jam would be such a good combo?

4. Brown Butter Almond Brittle

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Also a fan favorite, this flavor perfectly mixes the brown butter almond candy into its famous sweet and savory buttercream ice cream. One word: amazing.

3. Wedding Cake

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

I didn’t know what to expect from this flavor, but it literally tastes like you're a guest at a summer wedding. The cake pieces, hints of citrus and icing come together for the perfect piece of cake in a pint.

2. Brambleberry Crisp

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

There's a reason why this flavor is ranked so high on the list. It’s another version of Richardson’s Ice Cream blueberry pie flavor.

1. Gooey Butter Cake

Photo via Jeni's Ice Cream

Of course, the winner is Gooey Butter Cake. This ice cream is sweet, creamy and has so many cake pieces mixed in it’s addicting. My spoon never wants to stop digging in.