Jeni’s ice cream is truly one of a kind. Each one of their unique and creative flavors brings a smoothness and richness you can't find anywhere else. These incredible ice creams are perfect whether you want a sweet treat out with friends or one of their signature pints to savor at home. In no particular order, here are my top 10 all-time picks.  

#1: Coffee with Cream & Sugar

Coffee is a huge part of my life, so I couldn’t resist at least trying this flavor. It does not disappoint; the bitter coffee pairs perfectly with the cream swirled throughout. It even smells like a fresh pot of coffee!

#2: Frosé

While this dairy-free sorbet doesn’t bring the same creaminess as many other Jeni’s flavors do, Frosé takes on a unique and bright flavor. This pear-watermelon-strawberry sangria-inspired choice is one of my all-time favorites!

#3: Gooey Butter Cake

This flavor combines so many top-tier desserts into one. The cream cheese ice cream, vanilla cake crumbles, and caramel-butterscotch sauce pair perfectly to create an amazing texture and delicious experience.

#4: Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks

My favorite part of this classic flavor is the texture. The crunchiness of the chocolate flecks pairs perfectly with the creamy and irresistible peanut butter ice cream.

#5: Savannah Buttermint

At first glance, Savannah Buttermint looks like just another vanilla flavor. And while there is nothing overwhelmingly extravagant about its flavor, that’s what makes it so delightful.

The sweetness and hint of mint make this simple melt-in-your-mouth flavor unforgettable. While it pairs well with lots of other flavors you can get scooped in stores, Savannah Buttermint is my all-time top pick to buy in pints to enjoy at home.  

#6: Salty Caramel

This flavor is the perfect balance between sweet and salty. This Jeni’s signature is the perfect year-round after-dinner treat.  I love pairing Salty Caramel with Darkest Chocolate, another Jeni’s classic.  

Margaret Rencher

#7: Strawberry Buttermilk

While a seemingly simple flavor, Strawberry Buttermilk’s creamy texture and sweet flavor are anything but plain. The freshly grown strawberries blended with sweet cream create the perfect sweet treat.  

#8: Lemon & Blueberries Parfait

The bright and tart, yet still sweet, Lemon & Blueberries Parfait is the perfect fruity flavor. Personally, I love pairing this flavor with Strawberry Buttermilk.

#9: Green Mint Chip

Jeni’s mint chip flavor isn’t your average take on this classic favorite. Green Mint Chip has the perfect amount of sweetness and just enough peppermint to be powerful but not overwhelming. To top it off, the chocolate flecks provide a crunchy texture to contrast the creamy mint base.  

#10: Blackout Chocolate Cake

This ultra-chocolate-filled option certainly isn’t on the lighter side, but its incredibly decadent flavors make for the perfect fudgy dessert. One of my favorite parts about this choice is that the dark chocolate and bitter fudge pairing ensures that the chocolate flavor is prominent but not so overwhelmingly sweet.

While you can’t go wrong with any choice on this diverse and delicious menu, these 10 Jeni’s ice cream flavors will always leave you feeling satisfied. They also frequently offer fun seasonal flavors, so be on the lookout for holiday promotions and more!