I love dessert, and I love to bake. But a lot of times, I don't have enough time (or the facilities, #DormLife) to be baking desserts all the time. It's a dilemma that I've been working to solve, but I think I've come pretty close to finding a solution: vegan no-bake desserts. All of these desserts can be made with less than 30 minutes of prep and are just as delicious as a dessert I would have made in the oven. I'd even argue that the easiness of the recipes makes them even more delicious. 

1. Cookie Dough Bites

sweet, cookie, chocolate
Fiona Galey

As someone who constantly craves raw cookie dough, this edible cookie dough recipe can't be beat. Since it's vegan, there's no chance if getting salmonella. Talk about a win, win. 

2. Dark Chocolate Bars

These vegan dark chocolate bars can be made with only five minutes of prep. Plus, they only have 2 grams of sugar per serving, so you won't feel bad if you eat the whole batch.

3. Almond Butter Oat Energy Balls

chocolate, sweet, nut
Keni Lin

The best thing about these energy balls is that they're customizable. You can add your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds to them to create the best snack every time.

4. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles

chocolate, candy, sweet, coffee, truffle
Emily Hu

Avocado and dark chocolate are insanely rich on their own.  By combining the two in this dark chocolate avocado truffle recipe, you're going to have an absolutely decadent bite-sized dessert.

5. Coconut Oil Cookies

granola, cereal, chocolate, sweet, oatmeal
Jessica Suss

If you haven't already hopped on the coconut oil bandwagon, you probably should. Regardless of your past experiences with this healthy fat, these no-bake cookies can be made in under five minutes. 

6. Mango Ice Cream

cream, dairy product, sweet, milk, ice, sorbet, caramel, dairy
Natalie Beam

Banana-based ice cream, often called "nice" cream, is the quintessential vegan no-bake dessert. It's relatively easy to make since it just takes a blender, a few minutes of prep, and a freezer. With frozen bananas and mango, you can have a tropical-flavored dessert.

7. Chocolate Pudding

chocolate, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate mousse, coffee, mousse, candy, goody, pudding, milk chocolate
Katherine Baker

This pudding recipe features silken tofu, so not only is it decadent but it's also full of protein. I'd argue you could even eat this dessert for breakfast.  

8. Coconut Whipped Cream

Kristine Mahan

I suppose whipped cream isn't an adequate dessert on its own (though that wouldn't stop me from eating an entire bowl of this coconut whipped cream). This recipe would be the perfect addition to any of the other dessert. Whipped cream makes everything better, right?

9. Almond Butter Cookies

These cookies are perfect for when you're looking for a healthier dessert. You can make them in less than 30 minutes with only one bowl, which will make clean-up even easier. 

10. Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge

sweet, chocolate, candy, milk, cream, pastry, cake
Caitlin Shoemaker

The best thing about this fudge is that it's stored in the freezer. AKA, the shelf-life of these babies is much longer than ordinary fudge.

11. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream

chocolate, coffee, sweet
Natalie Beam

This ice cream has no added sugar, and it still tastes great. With just four ingredients, this dark chocolate raspberry ice cream will rival your favorite pint. 

12. Tahini Coconut Cacao Snack Bites

Tahini is good for more than just hummus. This Middle Eastern staple adds a nutty flavor to these bite-sized balls. Full of protein and no refined sugars, these are the ideal midday pick-me-up.

13. Gingerbread Energy Bites

Who said gingerbread was strictly for the holiday season? These flavorful energy bites will have you in the holiday spirit all year long.

14. High-Protein Chocolate Cookies

Isabelle Chu

These cookies only take 15 minutes to make. They're perfectly chewy and full of chocolate flavor. Swap out the honey in this recipe for agave to make them vegan. 

15. Toasted Coconut Peanut Butter Mousse

This mousse is light and fluffy and full of peanut butter flavor. While this recipe calls for homemade peanut butter, you're perfectly fine using your favorite store brand.

16. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Bars

A lot of these vegan no-bake desserts take a while to set in the fridge or freezer, but not these. These chocolate peanut butter crispy bars are ready to eat in just 18 minutes. Yep, that's it. 

17. Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups

Personally, I prefer to eat cookie butter by the spoonful, but these homemade cookie butter cups are the second best way to enjoy cookie butter. 

18. Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

chocolate, sandwich, butter, peanut, brownie, peanut butter, ice, cream
Allison Curley

Whenever I get a little tired in the middle of the day, I take a spoonful of my favorite coffee ice cream. These coffee ice cream sandwich bars take that spoonful to the next level.

19. No-Bake Mint Chip Cheesecake

This is like a mint chocolate chip ice cream sundae, but even better. Make this for a party, or eat it all yourself. I'm guilty of the latter.

Regardless of your taste when it comes to dessert, these vegan no-bake desserts are great alternatives to ordinary dessert. Making dessert shouldn't have to be time consuming, and these these easy recipes prove that's possible.