We've all been there – getting home after a night out and being hit with instant cravings for our favorite takeout. But before you call Domino's and get a pepperoni pizza with an order of cheesy bread, try to pre-stock your fridge and pantry with these top ten healthier late night snacks.

1. Almond Butter

Nut butter, Crunchy, almonds, spoonful, almond butter
Julia Gilman

The healthier companion to peanut butter, almond butter is packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber, and can be paired with any snack of your choice. 

2. Popcorn

rice, popcorn, corn, wheat, cereal
Sara Carte

If you're too lazy to make this yummy DIY popcorn recipe, plain popcorn (not covered in butter and salt) totally suffices with its antioxidants, fiber, and whole grains. With healthier brands like Boom Chicka Pop and Skinny Pop, it totally satisfies your cravings without sacrificing tons of calories.

3. Halo Top Ice Cream

tea, beer, sweet, milk
Meredith Davin

Halo Top, and similar low-calorie brands of ice cream, comes in tons of flavors. Some of my favorites include Cake Batter and Sea Salt Caramel, but there are tons of flavors. One pint is packed with 20 calories of protein -- impressive for ice cream.

4. Annie's Microwavable Mac & Cheese

Made with real cheese and organic pasta (and no artificial stuff), Annie's Mac & Cheese will give you that comforting taste in a matter of minutes. Be sure to try all of their yummy flavors!

5. Nutella and Strawberries

milk, honey, sweet, jam, chocolate
Hailey Maher

We've all been there – grabbing a spoon and eating Nutella straight out of the jar. But if you want to fill up on some more ~natural~ sugars, trade your spoon for some strawberries to pair. However, if you're feeling more indulgent, try one of these 6 Nutella-inspired recipes.

6. Hummus

bread
Lily Jay

Coming in tons of flavors to satisfy your cravings, hummus is so packed with protein and fiber and is the perfect pair with pita chips or – if you're feeling reallllly healthy – carrots. 

7. Cereal

breakfast, Gluten Free, oats, Cheerios, spoon, Bowl, milk, corn, sweet, wheat, cereal
Caroline Ingalls

If you're the type of person that loves breakfast for dinner, cereal is a perfect staple to have in your fridge to satisfy those late-night cravings. Try one of these 7 ways to upgrade your cereal to really indulge.

8. Frozen Yogurt Pops

If you're in the mood for something sweet, fro-yo pops are satisfying without the extra calories or saturated fat that comes in ice cream. My favorite brand is Yasso because they come in tons of yummy flavors.

9. Chips and Guac

pepper, tomato, vegetable, salsa, sauce, guacamole
Caitlin Shoemaker

Tortilla chips and guacamole, packed with all of the healthy fats of avocado, is a much better option than potato chips, which are deep-fried in fatty oils. If you're feeling really fancy and want to make your own guac, here's some tips to make it perfectly.

10. Brownie Clif Bar

This one is a little bit of a stretch, but hear me out -- with way less sugar, fat, and calories than a real brownie, these bars are pretty darn close to the real thing AND satisfy your chocolate craving. Their other flavors are worth checking out too (Chocolate Chip comes in a close second).

While these snacks aren't super healthy, they sure do beat an order of chicken wings or deluxe pizza. But always remember -- if you want a deluxe pizza and order of cheesy sticks from Domino's, who's stopping you?