Our favorite season of the year is back: Pumpkin season! All of the stores are bringing back just about everything that has to do with pumpkin, including ice creams, pies, spices and more. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, you might want to learn how to make some easy pumpkin desserts to bring to the dinner table or just to eat by yourself at home. We all know sometimes we don't want to share, and we want to eat it all. 

Here are three of my favorite pumpkin desserts you can make at home. 

Pumpkin Milkshake 

Let's start with an easy one, a pumpkin milkshake. It is the fastest recipe you can make whenever you crave pumpkin and don't want to wait to have it.

In a blender, mix together vanilla ice cream, milk and either pumpkin spice or canned pumpkin. Blend until smooth and top with whipped cream and enjoy! You can also try using pumpkin ice cream and milk! Either way, you are in for a sweet treat!

Pumpkin Bread

Kristi Pfeiffer

We all love good pumpkin bread and it's the perfect dish to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner. It's easy to make, just follow the recipe below.

3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 

1/4 tsp baking powder

2 tsp baking soda

1 1/2 tsp salt 

3 tsp pumpkin spice

1 1/2 cups granulated sugar 

1 1/2 cups of packed brown sugar 

1 cup vegetable oil

2 cups of canned pumpkin

4 eggs. 

Mix the dry ingredients together. Then, add the canned pumpkin, oil and eggs. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 mins. Then dig in!

Pumpkin Pie 

Cristina Castrellon

Pumpkin pie is my all-time favorite, a must in all my Thanksgiving dinners. There's nothing better than a slice of pumpkin pie, especially if it is made at home with love. 

1 package of cream cheese

3 tsp confectioner's sugar 

1 vanilla pudding 

1 unbaked pastry shell 

2 large eggs 

1 2/3 heavy whipped cream 

1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin 

1 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice

In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and pudding. Spread into a pastry shell. In another bowl, whisk together whipped cream and canned pumpkin and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 70-80 minutes. Dive right in!