Eating out is ridiculously expensive, and I do it far too often. One of my goals this year (and every year, if we're being honest) is to cook more. Do I succeed? Meh. 

When I do cook at home, I tend to veer towards making one-pot or baked dishes because it takes less time and effort. One of my favorited baked dishes is this roasted cauliflower.

I love it because it takes zero effort to make and tastes amazing. You don't have to wash, chop, or sauté anything. All you have to do is buy a bag of pre-washed and pre-cut cauliflower, dump some spices on top, and place it in the oven to cook. 

When I'm feeling extra lazy, I pair this cauliflower dish with baked lemon and herb salmon so I have a full meal ready when the oven timer goes off.

Roasted Cauliflower

• 1 bag cauliflower florets
  • Olive oil
  • Paprika
  • Salt
  • Pepper

Preheat oven to 400°F.

Pour cauliflower florets into a bowl.

Add liberal amounts of olive oil to the cauliflower. Toss it around a bit and add more so you cover most of the cauliflower.

olive oil, herb, tea, oil, rosemary
    Jessica Kelly

Add salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss and repeat, until you're pleased with your cauliflower.

Add parchment paper to a baking sheet. Spread out your cauliflower evenly over the sheet.

Bake for 35 minutes, or until soft and golden brown.

There you have it! A simple, yummy dish for the days you know you ought to be cooking at home but are too lazy to try.