Strawberries are one of the sweetest treats to have this summer. If you love them, I'm sure you look for new recipes to add these berries into something a bit more special. Since they're in season, the berries are extra sweet and perfect to add into a smoothie. If you love strawberries, this is the recipe to the shake you should have on hand if you want to include this you breakfast or dessert.

Strawberry Shake

• Cook Time:1 min

• 1 Cup Frozen strawberries
  • 1 Frozen banana
  • 2 Tb Plain yogurt
  • 2 Cups Almond milk
  • 1 Tspn Cinnamon
  • Optional: 2 Tb Protein Powder
  • Blender
Sasha Padilla

Get your blender and add in a handful, about six, frozen strawberries.
    You can also use room temperature berries, but if you want the shake to be immediatly cold, frozen berries are the way to go.

Sasha Padilla

Add in your frozen banana.

#SpoonTip if your have bananas laying around that you aren't eating, cut them in half and store into a freezer so you have them on hand when you're looking into making a last minute shake.

Sasha Padilla

Scoop about 2 Tb of plain yogurt. I usually eyeball how much I want in my shake, so depending how thick you want it, add less or add more to fit your prefrence.

Sasha Padilla

Pour in 2 cups of almond milk.

Sasha Padilla

Add in a dash of cinnamon.

Sasha Padilla

Optional step: Add in protein podwer of your choice. Doing this step will turn your drink into a perfect pre or post workout shake.

Sasha Padilla

Once everything is all in your blender, blend up your shake until smooth. Serve and drink up!

Sasha Padilla

Strawberries

Strawberries: They are both bright red in color and super sweet. You can eat the whole berry itself and be completely content, or turn it into something that is even better like strawberry shortcakes, smoothies, pies, etc. and make it into an extra rewarding treat.

Way back in 234 B.C., wild strawberries were traced in Italy. Since then, they have been talked about greatly and gain more love and popularity all the way to present day.

If you love strawberries and are looking for more recipes to make with them, Victoria Young shared 11 ways to eat strawberries at every meal.