Does the perfect smoothie bowl exist for vegans and non-vegans? Yes, mango smoothies have many health benefits. You can eat mango smoothies as a post-workout meal, breakfast, or lunch. The ideal snack is here for you: mangoes, coconut, milk, bananas, and chia seeds.

Mango's peak season is May to September, but they can be imported from Miami, California, or Southeast Asia to be found in your local market all year round. Mago's gives you the perfect balance of a low-calorie snack and sweetness. A cup of sliced mangoes has 20+ vitamins and minerals and approximately 100 calories. Some vitamins are vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and vitamin E. These nutrients will improve acne and give you the perfect glow. It also helps with better vision and healthier bones. The fruit is also a good source of fibers, zinc, iron, and carbohydrates.

Coconut is an essential food source to protect you from coronavirus and other diseases as it has antioxidants, copper, and iron. The toasted, crunchy coconut shreds will be the garnish and add the crunch of the bowl.

Milk gives you the calcium and all the B-vitamins you need to help you build muscle and for hair growth. In creating the perfect smoothie bowl, you have to have Coconut Yogurt that gives you a thicker, creamy, sweet consistency. Moreover, it will satisfy you. You can substitute the dairy milk with diary-free alternatives like Oatly and So Delicious.

Bananas are a good food source for potassium that could help with heart health. Bananas are essential to have a Beachbody look you desire to have this season. 

Chia Seeds are tiny black seeds commonly used in smoothies and bowls. They provide you with many health benefits for your body. For instance, the seeds have antioxidants. Therefore, it will prevent you from aging and give you youthful and radiant skin. When you use flaxseeds or Chia Seeds, it helps give you the nutty texture that adds a more desirable taste to the smoothie.

Here is the Tropical Mango smoothie bowl that is full of sweetness:

Tropical Mango Smoothies

• Cook Time:30 secs
  • Total Time:5 mins 30 secs

• 2 organic mangoes
  • 3/4 cup organic Dairy-free coconut yogurt
  • 3/4 cup Dairy-Free milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to taste
  • Pinch sugar optional
  • 2 tablespoon Shredded Coconut
  • 1 banana optional
  • 3 tablespoon nuts your choice optional
  • Chia Seeds optional
mango, mangos, Fruit, Healthy, fruits, eating mango

Peel and slice 2 organic mangoes (Alternative: frozen mangoes)

mango, sweet, juice
    Lissane Kafie

Place mango, coconut yogurt, milk, vanilla, and sugar into the blender

Blend until smooth

Check for desired consistency and flavor.

If you want to make a smoothie bowl, look for a chunky consistency, and may need to add ice for a thicker, creamier consistency.

Garnish your mango smoothie with chia seeds, shredded coconut, bananas, extra mango slices, and nuts

Serve and eat!