Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies. However, as with any other food, I wondered how I could spice it up and make it into something different. These Snickerdoodle Celebration Kisses make the perfect party cookie!

There is never a bad time to try out new recipes. My sister and I decided we were in the mood for some Snickerdoodles, but wanted something unique from what we've had. We quickly brainstormed what we could do with ingredients we already had in our kitchen. We then added sprinkles to the snickerdoodle dough and Hershey kisses to the fresh, out-of-the-oven cookies, creating Snickerdoodle Celebration Kisses.  

Snickerdoodle Celebration Kisses

• Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
  • 1 stick Butter-Melted
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup sprinkles
  • 1 bag Hershey Kisses
  • Optional: 1 bag Rolos
Kristin Soltis

*Steps 1-2 are as instructed on the Snickerdoodle Cookie mix package*
    Preheat the oven to 375°. Pour the package of cinnamon sugar in a small bowl and put off to the side.

Kristin Soltis

Combine cookie mix, butter, water, and the egg until a soft dough forms.

Kristin Soltis

Incorporate the sprinkles into the dough.

Kristin Soltis

Take a tablespoon full of dough and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Once covered in the cinnamon sugar, place it on the cookie sheet.

Kristin Soltis

Bake for about 9-11 minutes, or until the sides start turning slightly golden. As they're baking, unwrap your Hershey kisses, so they'll be ready when the cookies come out.

Kristin Soltis

Let cookies sit for 30 seconds, then stick the Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie. Let the cookies sit for 2 minutes once the kiss is in them, then remove them from the cookie sheet and let them cool completely.

Kristin Soltis

If you're feeling adventurous, you can also use a Rolo instead of a Hershey kiss. Both add a touch of chocolate to the cinnamon and sugar flavors already present. 

Kristin Soltis