Whether you are under 21 or preparing for dry January, mocktails are a perfect option to partake in the tradition of drinking sparkling wine while waiting for the clock to strike midnight on New Year's Eve. These three refreshing, champagne-inspired drinks can be made with sparkling water, non-alcoholic sparkling wine, or ginger ale, depending on the level of sweetness want. The fresh fruit, garnishes, and juices elevate booze-free mixers to fancy mocktail status.  

Pomegranate Sparkler

Image by Isabel Velasquez/Canva

Pomegranate juice, pomegranate seeds, and bubbly of choice: ginger ale, sparkling water, or non-alcoholic Champagne

Directions

Add pomegranate seeds into the glass. Fill 3/4 of the glass with bubbly of choice and the rest with pomegranate juice.

Sparkling “Rose” Raspberry Lemonade

Image by Isabel Velasquez/Canva

Raspberry lemonade, raspberries, lemon slices, and bubbly of choice: ginger ale, sparkling water, or non-alcoholic Champagne

Directions

Fill 2/3 of the glass with bubbly of choice and the rest with raspberry lemonade. Add raspberries, and decorate with lemon slice.

Lemon Blackberry Mint Sparkler

Image by Isabel Velasquez/Canva

Blackberries, mint, lemonade, and bubbly of choice: ginger ale, sparkling water, or non-alcoholic Champagne

Directions

Fill the 3/4 of the glass with bubbly and the rest with lemonade. Squeeze desired amount of lemon juice. Add blackberries and mint.