Like many people on the East Coast, I love bagels – more specifically, everything bagels. My signature order growing up was always a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese. The perfect combination of seasoning coating the bagel's exterior provides a texture and flavor that is truly irresistible. Now, you can add that incredible flavor to everyday foods. Use this recipe to add Everything Bagel Seasoning to well, everything, from grilled chicken to broccoli to breakfast roll-ups

Everything Bagel Seasoning

• Cook Time:0

• 1/3 cup poppy seeds
  • 1/4 cup sesame seeds
  • 3 tablespoons dried garlic flakes
  • 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
  • 2 tablespoons sea salt
Mackenzie Gemmell

Gather poppy seed, sesame seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes, and sea salt.

Mackenzie Gemmell

Mix the ingredients together using a spoon in a small mixing bowl.

Mackenzie Gemmell

Add your homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning to whatever you desire. Save extra seasoning in a sealed container for up to one month at room temperature.

Mackenzie Gemmell

You wouldn't think a combination of seeds and spices could be so addictive, but just wait until you have some in your house. I promise you will be reaching for this seasoning whenever you cook or prepare a snack. This seasoning will help you get your East Coast fix wherever you are; the flavorful marriage of your favorite bagel and your favorite foods will make you want to celebrate. Go enjoy this Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning, and make all of your food taste like your favorite bagel.