Honestly, it’s crazy how easy it is to make this decadent dish. After I filmed this video, I realized one morning that I could easily make it again for breakfast, since I had all the ingredients leftover, except the pizza dough.

I didn’t use up all of the cream cheese, which I substituted for chive and onion cream cheese, and had plenty of everything seasoning leftover as well.

Also, since I made the everything seasoning, I could easily make more since I bought all the spices and seeds for the video, which can be found in the spices aisle of your local grocery store.

So, all it took was a simple trip to Vons to get pizza dough to prep this filling breakfast in only 5 minutes and bake it while I got ready for the day. My love for bagels definitely increased exponentially after introducing this into my life. And I mean, I already really loved bagels.

Everything Bagel Rollups

• Prep Time:5-10 minutes
  • Cook Time:20-25 minutes
  • Total Time:25-35 minutes
  • Servings:1 roll

• 1 Pillsbury pizza crust
  • 1 container of scallion cream cheese
  • 2 tablespoon melted butter
  • Everything Sseasoning (poppy seeds, toasted sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion, salt)
Photo by Noelle Funtanilla

Spread pizza crust into a large rectangle.

Spread cream cheese to cover entire crust.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla

Sprinkle the dough with everything seasoning, then slowly roll it all up to form a log.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla

Carefully cut the log into slices and place on a baking sheet.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla

Add melted butter on top, and throw a little more everything seasoning on.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla

Bake at 325ºF for 20-25 or until golden brown.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla

Let cool, then pick up with fingers and place inside your mouth. Chew. Mmm.

GIF by Noelle Funtanilla