Now that summer is in full swing, smoothies are basically the only thing that we all want right now. This vegan, traffic light smoothie was inspired by the Minimalist Baker's Stoplight Mango Green Smoothie recipe, one of my favorite food bloggers ever. Who doesn't want three distinct, fruity layers all in one cup? To get creative with your smoothie, try making a smoothie bowl or adding more colors to create a rainbow layered smoothie. The smoothie possibilities are endless!

Vegan Traffic Light Smoothie

• 1 bag 16 oz frozen mangoes
  • 1 bag 16 oz frozen strawberries
  • 1 container fresh raspberries
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 large handfuls spinach
  • 1 cup almond milk or other milk alternative
Olivia Chadwick

Gather all necessary ingredients.

Olivia Chadwick

Place frozen mangoes and 1/3 cup almond milk into the blender.

Olivia Chadwick

Blend until smooth. The mixture will be thick!

Olivia Chadwick

Divide 3/4 of the mango mixture into three jars or cups. Keep 1/4 of the blended mangoes in the blender for the next color.

Olivia Chadwick

Add the frozen strawberries, raspberries, and 1/3 cup almond milk to the blender.

Olivia Chadwick

Olivia Chadwick

Divide 1/2 of the strawberry mixture into three jars or cups and carefully pour on top of the yellow layer. Keep 1/2 of the strawberry mixture in the blender for the last color.

Olivia Chadwick

Add the frozen banana and spinach. To achieve the classic green color, you may need to add more spinach. Tip: Try adding a kiwi to the smoothie!

Olivia Chadwick

Blend until smooth. The green mixture may not be as thick, and that is okay!

Olivia Chadwick

Divide all remaining green smoothie among the three jars or cups and carefully pour on top of the red layer.

Olivia Chadwick

Voila! Your masterpiece is done. Place a straw in each cup and you are ready to eat!

Olivia Chadwick

Whether you are relaxing poolside, reading your favorite book by the beach, or studying in your dorm room, this traffic light smoothie is sure to hit the spot morning, noon, or night. Customize your smoothie by adding kiwi, pineapple juice, kale, or cranberry juice! However you decide to create your smoothie masterpiece, you are going to feel healthy AF and will have your friends asking for seconds.