Oh, s'mores. A summer classic, a childhood favorite, a timeless snack. But, the delicious bonfire treat may get old, and fairly quickly at that. So, if you're looking to amp up your s'more game, look no further. Here's how to make s'mores in 3 new, tasty ways.

S'mores Dip

candy, cookie, cake, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate
Hailey Almsted

This s'mores dip is an incredible change from the normal s'more, but just as delicious (maybe even more). It takes no longer than 10 minutes to make, and only 5 minutes to eat up.

To make this delicious dip, grease an 8x8 glass dish and layer the bottom with chocolate chips or Hershey's chocolate bars, then layer the top with large marshmallows and bake at 450° for 5 minutes, or until marshmallows have a golden top. Allow to cool, and enjoy!

S'mores Bites

marshmallow, sweet, candy, cake, chocolate
Hailey Almsted

Not only is this the perfect treat for summer nights, but they make for just as tasty treats in the middle of winter as well! And the best part? They hardly take any time to prepare and they are a perfect alternative to an actual s'more.

For these bite sized treats, melt chocolate chips and crush up graham crackers. Stick toothpicks into a few large marshmallows, than dip into chocolate and follow with crushed graham crackers. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.

Grilled S'mores

cake, sandwich, peanut, peanut butter, bread, french toast, chocolate, butter, toast
Hailey Almsted

If you're a grilled cheese fanatic (like myself), than this one is for you. Turn that cheesy deliciousness into what your sweettooth has always craved - the perfect mashup between two childhood favorites.

To swap out your plain grilled cheese for this delactable treat, start with buttering 2 pieces of bread. Lay one piece flat on the pan, and put Hershey's chocolate and large marshmallows on the bread. Top it with the second piece of bread, and cook until golden brown!

So, there ya have it folks. Three new ways to switch up your everyday s'more. Hopefully you enjoy these delicious bites just as much as I did. 

Still not satisfied? Try these 3 other Spoon recipes for new s'mores:

Inside Out S'mores

S'mores Macarons

S'mores Bars