One of my favorite hobbies is finding yummy deserts and making them a little healthier to enjoy on a daily basis. I hate feeling guilty about what I am eating, as well as feeling gross from all of the added (and refined) sugars. That being said, when I came across a “healthier” brownie recipe, I knew I had to put my own spin to it! With pumpkin season underway, I came up with a perfect 4 ingredient pumpkin fudge brownie that tastes as good as it sounds.

All you need is pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, almond butter, and liquid stevia (or any sweetener of choice) to add some flavor to the bitterness! Best of all? You only need to use one bowl, and who doesn't love less cleanup?!

Yields: 8-10

Prep Time: < 5 minutes

Total Time: ~40 minutes (depending on how gooey you want them to be!)

· 3 cups Pumpkin Puree

· 2 cups Cocoa Powder

· 1 ½ cups Almond Butter

· 1/3 cup Liquid Stevia

· Optional: fresh raspberries on top

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a pan of your choice (preferable 8 inches) with parchment paper.

2. In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, and almond butter together. Using a spoon, or hand mixer if you have one available, mix all of the ingredients together.

3. Once all the ingredients are mixed and you have a fairly thick consistency, add the liquid stevia and mix that in.

4. Transfer the brownie batter into the pan and add fresh raspberries on top before placing the pan in the oven.

5. Bake the brownies in the oven until desired consistency (around 35 minutes). Once they are done, let them cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!!

I promise, these will be the fudgiest no-guilt brownies you have ever had!