We are living in such a weird time where being quarantined is becoming the new normal. If you're like me, then you are probably spending numerous hours a day scrolling through different websites and social media accounts looking for something newsworthy and exciting. For California residents, JuneShine hard kombucha can now be delivered straight to your front door.  

What Is JuneShine Hard Kombucha?

Photo Courtesy of JuneShine

JuneShine's initial brew consists of "organic green tea, honey, and JuneShine's symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast (SCOBY) that produces an unbelievably smooth and delicate kombucha. After rounds of trial, JuneShine found the perfect recipe to elevate the alcohol content. JuneShine only uses  organic honey and organic cane sugar in their fermentation and the residual sugar in the final product comes from organic fruit.

Once complete, they add organic juices and spices to create a unique and refreshingly smooth flavors without the preservatives found in many other alcoholic beverages.

JuneShine's hard kombucha contains no artificial coloring, GMOs, pesticides, or processed corn or rice syrup. Like traditional kombucha, JuneShine contains probiotics, antioxidants and vitamins all with 6% ABV. 

How To Order JuneShine

Photo Courtesy of JuneShine

To order JuneShine, you can visit their website. On the site, you are able to pick your favorite flavors, which are now available in 12-packs and 24-packs. 

For the first time ever, JuneShine is officially available direct-to-consumer in the State of California.

To receive 30% off your first subscription order, use the discount code "Drink_For_Tomorrow" at checkout. 

About JuneShine Hard Kombucha

Photo Courtesy of JuneShine

Have you ever wondered why there wasn't a transparent and sustainable alcohol brand? Well, that is the question that started it all for JuneShine.JuneShine was started by a team of adventurers and artists who were concerned with leaving the earth a better place than when they found it. This led to them brewing the highest-quality and healthiest jun kombucha. 

Please remember to drink responsibly!