Here you will find delicious and healthy summer snack ideas that are all refreshing, sweet, and tasty! Feel free to make any variation you would like to these recipes and share or prepare them with your friends and family! Each one can be customizable to your liking!

Watermelon Feta Salad

This is one of my favorites. This flavorful salad is both sweet and juicy and only has 3 simple ingredients!

- Fresh watermelon cubes

- Crumbled feta cheese

- Drizzle of balsamic glaze

Watermelon Cucumber Salad

This tasty treat is a fun, colorful, and healthy snack that glistens in the sun on a summer day. 

- Use an ice cream scooper or a melon baller to make watermelon balls

- Peel and slice cucumber

- Toss together in a bowl with fresh mint leaves

- Salt and pepper

Jenna Kirsch

Strawberry Poppyseed Salad

Yes, this summer snack idea is inspired from Panera Bread. If you don’t feel like going out and getting this, you can make it yourself! (It will be fresher and cheaper if you make it yourself too).

- Mixed greens lettuce

- Grilled chicken

- Strawberries (Click here for other ways to use strawberries after they go bad) 

- Blueberries

- Rasberries

- Nut of your choice: almonds or walnuts

- Optional: sunflower seeds

- Poppyseed dressing

Caprese Salad

This salad is a quick and easy appetizer or snack for anytime of day. It is also such a pretty dish that it makes it look like you put more effort into the preparation than you really did!

- Sliced tomato

- Sliced mozarella cheese

- Drizzle with balsamic glaze

- Basil leaves

- Optional: sprinkle salt, pepper, and olive oil

Jenna Kirsch

Cucumber Lemon Mint Water

This refreshing drink is exactly as simple as it sounds. It gives basic ice-cold water just a bit of excitement with summery, natural flavors. 

- Large container of ice water

- Thinly sliced cucumbers and sliced lemons

- Mint leaves

Fresh Yogurt Smoothie

This smoothie recipe has so many variations. You can never go wrong! Feel free to use fresh or frozen fruit, but the texture of the smoothie will change based on the type you choose. Frozen fruit will usually make it thicker and creamier, while fresh fruit will make a bit thinner base.

- Fruit of your choice

--- Recommended fruit combinations: strawberries and banana, blueberries and banana, mango and banana, and mango and pineapple

- Yogurt or milk of your choice (I prefer almond milk)

- Honey

- Ice

- Optional: orange juice

- Optional: round the glass with chocolate syrup (recommended if you just use banana)

Yogurt Bowl

These are my favorite ingredients to put in my yogurt bowls to make every bite fun and delicious. 

- Yogurt of your choice (I prefer Lite and Fit vanilla greek yogurt)

- Granola of your choice (I use Nature Valley's Oats and Honey)

- Sliced fruit of your choice (I like grapes, strawberries, blueberries, banana, mango, raspberries)

- Optional: mini chocolate chips

- Topped with your choosing of: honey, almond butter, or peanut butter (Click here for more fun ways to enjoy peanut butter)

Jenna Kirsch

Avocado Toast

This is my favorite avocado toast recipe. I’m sure there are many other recipes that are more elaborate than mine, but I promise you that this one never fails. 

- Toast

- Smear mashed or sliced avocado

- Optional: mix with lime or lemon before spreading

- Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joes (if you don't have this, go get it now)

Top with one of the following if you choose:

- Sliced tomato

- Sunny side up egg

- My personal favorite, sliced mango (don't knock it till you try it)

Jenna Kirsch

I hope you try some of these recipes this summer! They are my favorite summer themed go-to snacks to make and enjoy with friends, family, or just myself. Allow yourself to experience the full effect of summer through the foods you eat. Take advantage of the warm weather and a break from school because it always seems to go by much faster than you think. Enjoy!