College is expensive, and sometimes the food in the dining hall just gets a little old. There are so many restaurants in New Haven, but, sadly, many of them are out of the budget for most students. However, there are many quick, convenient restaurants all over New Haven that want students to dine with them. Bring your student IDs, and check out the food near Yale! 

Burger King

bun, bread, sandwich, cheese, lettuce, cheddar, ketchup, hamburger, hamburger bun
Alex Frank

With your Student ID, Burger King will give you 10% off your entire purchase! This Burger King is open every night until midnight, so you can take advantage of your discount at almost any hour. Whether you want a bite between class or a late-night bite, Burger King is there to offer you a discount.  You can even use DoorDash to have your food delivered!

Chipotle

Chipotle Burrito Bowl, burrito bowl, Chipotle

Go over to Chipotle and show your student ID for a free drink with your meal.  The menu is so customizable that you are bound to find something you like!  At Chipotle, it is so easy find variety, especially when it comes to making a healthy meal. So instead of paying for a drink, splurge and spend that money on some guac. 

Dunkin' Donuts

doughnut, bread, dough, pastry, sweet
Lissane Kafie

As college students, we all know how real the slogan "America Runs on Dunkin'" really is.  Dunkin' Donuts is a New England staple, so it is only fitting that they offer discounts to students.  No matter if you need a large coffee to keep you focused or a donut to pump you up before class, show your ID at Dunkin' Donuts and get 10% off your purchase.  My personal favorite is a medium iced coffee with toasted almond syrup and two sweet-n-low.  The student discount can also help students who are trying to eat healthy on a budget.

Subway

hands, foot long, sub, sandwhich, subway, six inch
Sam Jesner

Next time you need a quick lunch before class, head over to Subway for 10% off. The Subway on Chapel Street even offers Grubhub delivery, so you can grab a sandwich all over campus.

Papa John's

pizza, pepperoni, dough, crust, sauce, mozzarella, cheese
Emily Waples

Even though NOTHING beats New Haven Pizza, sometimes Little Italy is just too much of a time investment. Papa John's delivers to campus and is perfect after a night out or a night in the library. Papa John's will give students 10-20% off of their purchase when they show their student ID.

Next time the food in the dining hall gets old, grab your ID and head on over to one of these student-friendly restaurants!