Mojitos are a drink straight from heaven. That perfect blend of rum, lime and mint can transport you to paradise, but in reality you are probably in a college dorm wishing you had a beach front view.

These five recipes will give you the illusion of being on a rooftop bar in Manhattan...Without having to spend the big bucks.

1. Lemonade Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• 1/4 cup unflavored Bacardi white rum
  • 1/2 cup lemonade
  • 1/2 cup lemon lemon/lime or regular seltzer
  • A dash lemon and lime juice
  • Lemon slices and mint to garnish
mint, cocktail, ice, tea, alcohol, herb

Prep your glass with ice and garnishes.

Pour the following ingredients into a mixer and mix: bacardi, lemonade, lemon seltzer, lemon juice, lime juice, and shredded mint leaves (just rip them up).

Pour the concoction into the prepped glass and cheers!

2. Blueberry Lemonade Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• Fresh blueberries
  • 1/2 cup lemonade
  • A dash lime juice
  • 1/4 cup unflavored Bacardi white rum
  • Blueberry mint and lemon slices to garnish
ice, mint, cocktail

This recipe is similar to the lemonade mojito recipe except for a few extra steps. First start off by muddling some blueberries.

Place a layer of muddled blueberries on the bottom of the glass. Then prep your glass with ice and garnishes, including blueberries, mint leaves, lemon slices to your liking.

Same as before, add lemon juice, seltzer, a dash of lime juice, Bacardi, shredded mint and some muddled blueberries into a mixer and mix.

Pour the concoction over ice and enjoy!

3. Mango Orange Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• 1/4 cup Malibu Coconut Rum
  • 1/2 orange mango juice
  • 1/2 lemon lemon/lime or regular seltzer
  • Dash lime juice
  • Mango and/or orange slices and mint to garnish
mint, cocktail, ice, sweet, juice, tea

Prep your glass with the garnishes (mango slices, orange slices, mint) and ice.

Pour the following into a mixer and mix: Malibu Coconut Rum, orange mango juice (I use Simply Orange's juice combo), seltzer, a dash of lime juice and shredded mint.

Pour the concoction in the prepped glass, add last minute garnishes over ice and enjoy. Cheers!

4. Coconut Pineapple Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• 1/2 cup coconut water infused pineapple juice or 1/4 a cup plain coconut water and 1/4 pineapple juice
  • 1/4 cup Malibu Coconut rum
  • Dash lime juice
  • Pineapple slices and mint to garnish
mint, ice, cocktail, juice, sweet, lime

Prep your glass with the garnishes (pineapple slices, mint) and ice.

Pour the following into a mixer and mix: Malibu Coconut Rum, coconut water, pineapple juice, seltzer, a dash of lime juice and shredded mint.

Pour the concoction in the prepped glass over ice, add last minute garnishes and enjoy.

5. Cranberry Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• 1/2 cup cranberry juice
  • 3/4 cup lemon lemon/lime or regular seltzer
  • 1/4 cup unflavored Bacardi White rum
  • Dash lime juice
  • Mint to garnish
cocktail, ice, mint, juice, alcohol, lemon, lime

Prep your glass with the garnishes (mint) and ice.

To get the ombre/fade effect, pour the cranberry juice in the glass first gliding it along the side of the glass avoiding any splashes.

Then, pour the following into a mixer and mix: Bacardi, seltzer, a dash of lime juice and shredded mint.

DO THIS STEP VERY CAREFULLY: Take a spoon and align it against the meniscus of the cranberry juice (yes it's time for chemistry lab). Pour the concoction from the mixer onto the spoon slowly letting it glide off the spoon. As the concoction is poured, raise the spoon so that it is always touching the meniscus.

Once everything is in the glass, garnish with last minute additions (do not disrupt the ombre). If you do not care for the ombre, just mix everything, including the cranberry juice in the mixer like what was done in previous recipes and pour over ice. Cheers!

6. OG Mojito

• Cook Time:0

• 1 cup lemon/lime seltzer
  • 1/3 cup unflavored Bacardi White Rum
  • Dash lime juice
  • Mint and lime slices to garnish
mint, cocktail, ice, juice, alcohol, lime, lemon, rum, liquor, sweet, herb

Prep your glass with the garnishes (lime slices, mint) and ice.

Pour the following into a mixer and mix: Bacardi Rum, lemon/lime seltzer, a dash of lime juice and shredded mint.

Pour the concoction in the prepped glass over ice, add last minute garnishes and enjoy. Cheers!

Some Tips:  - If you don't have a swanky martini mixer, use a blender bottle - To muddle, use a spoon and a bow

Now go show off those bartending skills and enjoy mojito heaven just like Thad Castle. This one is for all the Blue Mountain State fans out here!