Yes, Maggie Simpson is just like all of us on Thanksgiving. Our stomachs bulge, yet our appetite is through the roof. Thanksgiving, the notorious holiday where my mom has on a scale of 1-10, five mental breakdowns. From heating the turkey to the right degree to making sure the deserts don't burn, a lot goes into celebrating America's Holiday.

But, what if you didn't have to worry about when to preheat the oven or check on the cookies? Or making family time to watch the spectacular Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Unlike the complications surrounding Thanksgiving, there is so much joy and happiness that goes into the cooking. From creating exquisite meals with your mother to preparing the spinach artichoke dip, Thanksgiving isn't worth all the sweat, stress and even sometimes tears.

Trust me, after many failed and some successful attempts to creating Thanksgiving appetizers and entrees I am more than confident to say you can make a show-stopping Thanksgiving meal without the tears or the 2-3 mental breakdowns. Here are nine different thanksgiving appetizers, desserts, drinks and entrees that you and your friends and family can make without worry.

1. Boozy Cinnamon Apple Cider Mimosa:

If you're in the mood for real pick-me-up and want to contribute to the Thanksgiving Table without really "contributing" then make some alcoholic apple cider mixes. Ingredients include apple cider, fireball and one cinnamon stick. Microwave the ingredients until warm and mix it all together. Voila! You have your own Thanksgiving pick me up!

2. Cranberry Relish with Pears and Walnuts

compote, sauce, jam, cranberry
Allison Curley

Something that Thanksgiving can't be complete without is cranberry sauce. A fun way to break this tradition is by combining pears and walnuts into a unique relish spread. Only taking 40 minutes to make, this dish is a hit for all Thanksgiving lovers. When cooking cranberries, it is best to let them cook until the mixture is syrupy for twenty minutes. Pour the mix into a bowl and let cool. Then, season with peppers, cut up cranberries, walnuts and if you're feeling extra spunky add in scallions. Wait until the dish is completely chilled to serve.

3. Cheesy Cornbread Biscuits

Something I love on Thanksgiving is cornbread. As a picky eater, I don't necessarily eat all of what is offered on the Thanksgiving table but anything combined with cornbread you have a winner! These easy to make biscuits require only cornbread mix, cheese and garlic. Mix all the ingredients together and place onto a baking sheet, put in the oven at 400ºF for 13-15 minutes depending on you personal preference. The cheesy cornbread biscuits can be served hot or cold and make you look like a Thanksgiving Superstar!

4. Sweet Potato Bites

A main appetizer and side dish of Thanksgiving is sweet potato. But, if you want to spice it up and try something special take a look at Delish's sweet potato bites recipe. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to make and is worth your time. As a last minute Thanksgiving appetizer, all you need is 2-4 sweet potatoes, pecans, maple syrup, butter, salt and marshmallows! After preheating the oven, you bake for twenty minutes and top each sweet potato off with a marshmallow and a pecan to serve. Yum!

5. Spinach Artichoke Bombs

One word I can say that directly correlates with the Thanksgiving Holiday is spinach artichoke. After tirelessly making a spinach artichoke mix yesterday, I wish I found Delish's Spinach Artichoke recipe. Dipping your spinach artichoke bombs has never looked easier. Having a preparation time of only 15 minutes this is a great last-minute appetizer. To make this you will need artichoke hearts, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt/pepper, mozzarella and spinach. Once done stirring all the ingredients together, combine with melted butter and bake for 25 mins.

6. Mini Fruit Filled  Pies

Angela Kerndl

Everything is better in mini version, am I right? Don't sweat running around to every grocery store or worse trying to make a sweet apple pie from scratch, you can make your own unique mini version of the sweet treat. Mini Thanksgiving fruit-filled pies can serve around twelve and takes a total of 45 minutes to make. Depending on what you want, your mini thanksgiving pie can be pecan, apple, cherry or blueberry filled! With water, crust, flour, lemon juice, and your desired fruits mix all together and let the dough chill for 15 minutes. After preheating the oven to 400ºF, you can have fun with your own design by using a knife to cut it into a lattice pattern. Mix your desired fruit and fill in accordingly into the muffin sheet, topped with your lattice patterns. Place in the oven for 15 minutes and enjoy the fresh bites of fruit!

7. Quick Roasted Brussel Sprouts/Veggies

vegetable, sprouts, brussels sprout
Florence Ma

If you're like me and have no opinion on the Thanksgiving Turkey and would rather nibble on sides then try the quick roasted veggies and Brussel sprouts. Depending on your Thanksgiving guest preferences, you can include a plethora of veggies like roasted carrots, mushrooms and Brussel sprouts. Cookie+Kate (not my blog, trust me I do not cook) recommends drizzling your veggies with coconut ginger to do give it an extra kick. Adding in crispy bacon on top of your veggies will give you some extra brownie points. Using a large iron skillet is a must and the dish comes together less than 15 minutes.

8. Herbed Wild Rice & Quinoa Stuffing

Looking for a Thanksgiving substitute that makes you seem healthy? Then, the herbed wild rice & quinoa stuffing is right up your alley. Filled with protein-rich quinoa, herbs, apples and cranberries you can make your Thanksgiving a little less food worrisome. If there is a vegetarian at your table, this recipe is a must for them.

9. Raspberry Crumble Bars

Last but not least dessert. Something yummy and delicious is raspberry crumble bars. Brought to you by the "Love & Lemons",  crumble bars are addictive. To make the crumble bars you need coconut oil (but up to your preference), raspberry jam and whole wheat flour. The crumble bars can serve nine but if you are at a large Thanksgiving dinner you can make more. Using a food processor, pulse the ingredients together and bake. Wait for the bottom crust to turn slightly brown approx. 10-15 minutes. Once cool, spread as much raspberry jam as you wish and slice away!

Talk Later T-Giving!