Ever tried making your noodles fancier just by adding a few simple ingredients? If not, you need to try this recipe. These creamy instant noodles will serve as a perfect evening snack when you crave something fancy but are broke or too lazy to cook something!

Creamy Instant Noodles with Caramelized Onions

• 1 packet instant noodles
  • 1 medium-sized onion
  • 1 tablespoon oil
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 1 tsp brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon grated cheese
  • Chilli flakes for garnishing
  • Chopped coriander for garnishing
Vidhi Gandhi

Slice an onion into really fine pieces.

Vidhi Gandhi

Separate the slices from each other.

Vidhi Gandhi

Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok and add onions. Cook the onions for 3-4 minutes.

Vidhi Gandhi

Add brown sugar to the onions and cook for 2 more minutes.

Vidhi Gandhi

Once the onions are nice and brown, take them out of the wok and keep them aside. Your caramelized onions are ready.

Vidhi Gandhi

Now in the same wok, boil 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of milk and put the noodles into the wok. Cook until your noodles soften and then add the tastemaker. n the cooked noodles, add one tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of cheese and stir it. Your creamy noodles are ready.

Vidhi Gandhi

Garnish your noodles with crushed caramelized onions and chilli flakes for a little spice! Also, sprinkle some finely chopped coriander leaves. This will add a gourmet touch to your instant noodles.

Vidhi Gandhi

To explore more easy recipes like this check :-

https://spoonuniversity.com/recipe/5-valentine-s-day-edible-gift-ideas-that-can-impress-anyone