So I made these the other day and then when out to Red Lobster for my boyfriend's birthday dinner. I've got to say, these were way better in my kitchen than they were there. Want to try it out? If I can stuff mushrooms with crab, cheese, and delicious goodness, I'm sure you can too. Still not really sold on the idea? Well just watch the video for these crab-stuffed mushrooms and I'm sure you'll be drooling soon.

Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms

• 6 tablespoons butter
  • 1 pack fresh portabella mushrooms
  • 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1 cup cooked crab meat
  • 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 3/4 cup shredded cheese
  • 1/4 cup white wine

Preheat oven to 400°F.

Remove stems from mushrooms and dice them.

Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in stems and green onions and cook about 3 minutes.

Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in lemon juice, crab meat, soft bread crumbs, egg, dill weed, and 1/4 cup of cheese.

Scoop contents of pan into a blender or food processor and blend/process until smooth.

Set mushroom caps in a baking dish. Pour 3 tablespoons melted butter over the top of the mushrooms, coating them completely.

Fill each mushroom cap with crab stuffing, using two spoons and maximum effort.

Top each mushroom with a little bit of shredded cheese, then pour white win into the pan around the mushrooms.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned.