With the holidays right around the corner, deciding what dishes to bring to these special occasions can often be a daunting task. Since you do not want to be that one person who forgets to bring something and you may not have much free time to prepare your dish, here’s a great stuffed mushrooms recipe that will please any guest (including vegetarians)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
1 pack of white whole mushrooms
6 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
½ cup of shredded mozzarella
½ cup of shredded parmesean
1. Remove caps of mushrooms and wipe the mushroom top with wet towel.
2. Remove brown lining of mushrooms.
3. Chop onion, 6 garlic cloves, and mushroom stems finely.
4. Sautee onions, garlic, and mushroom stems with butter until slightly browned.
5. Add half teaspoon of salt and black pepper when sautéing.
6. Let the mixture cool off.
7. Fill mushroom caps with the onions, garlic and stems.
8. Add half a cup of shredded mozzarella and shredded parmesean on top.
9. Brush oil on mushrooms.
10. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place mushrooms in oven. Take out of oven after 30 minutes.