The Wendy's Frosty: a drink that tastes like a glass of chocolate milk turned into any icy fluffy cloud of pure joy. But what if you don't live by a Wendy's? Or what if you're into DIYs? Here's your solution: make this easy copycat Wendy's Frosty recipe at home, and in no time you'll be frosting your way to heaven. 

While there are several Wendy's Frosty recipes floating around the internet, this one is easy, uses ingredients you probably have on hand, is a little healthier than the real thing, and tastes amazing.

espresso, cappuccino, sweet, milk, coffee, cream
Katherine Baker

Even better, you can make it your own: if you like it extra chocolatey, you can add a tablespoon of cocoa powder. If you want it a bit richer, use ice cream instead of frozen banana. And if you want it dairy-free, simply swap regular for non-dairy versions of listed dairy products.

Whatever way you make it, this easy copycat Wendy's Frosty recipe is sure to satisfy the Wendy's lover in you

Easy Homemade Wendy's Frosty Recipe

• Cook Time:0

• 1 frozen banana - can sub 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 1 cup chocolate milk or non-dairy chocolate milk
  • 1 cup whipped topping like Cool-Whip or non-dairy whipped topping
dairy product, pudding, mocha, milkshake, yogurt, espresso, chocolate, cappuccino, sweet, cream, coffee, milk
Katherine Baker

Combine frozen banana or ice cream with chocolate milk and puree in a blender until smooth.

coffee, ice, cream, sweet, milk
    Katherine Baker

Fold in whipped topping and pour into a glass before enjoying.

straw, cappuccino, mocha, dairy, yogurt, ice, chocolate, cream, milkshake, sweet, coffee, milk
    Katherine Baker