Get ready to have your taste buds blown away by Chobani's newest line of Greek yogurt products, "A Hint Of..." Here's everything you need to know about Chobani's latest creation. 

What's new?

Chobani's latest creation of Greek yogurt flavors consists of an extra creamy texture compared to typical Greek yogurt. Each yogurt cup contains "A Hint Of..." some added spice or rare ingredient, making each yogurt flavor both unique and rich tasting at the same time. Each yogurt has only 9g of sugar, and 12g of protein. Yep, you read that right. Prepare to dig in.

What are the new flavors?

Wild Blueberry

Photo courtesy of Chobani

Key Ingredient: Fresh blended blueberries

Monterrey Strawberry

Photo courtesy of Chobani

Key Ingredient: Sweet blended strawberries

Gili Cherry 

Photo courtesy of Chobani

Key ingredient: Tart blended cherries

Alphonso Mango

Photo courtesy of Chobani

Key ingredient: Rare blended mangos

Madagascar Vanilla Cinnamon 

Photo courtesy of Chobani

Key ingredient: A dash of cinnamon and blended vanilla

Which is the best?

Tie between Alphonso Mango and Madagascar Vanilla Cinnamon. Guess you'll have to try them all to decide for yourself. 

Where can I get the yogurt?

beer, milk, dairy product
Hannah Cather

Chobani's "A Hint Of..." Greek yogurt collection will hit stores starting in the Pacific, Northeast, and Florida markets first, and will expand to national distribution in July 2018. Mark your calendars!

How much is it?

sweet, money, coins, cash, us dollars, currency
Anna Arteaga

Each 5.3 oz cup is priced at $1.49. Stock up while you can, I promise it's worth it.

And of course, for more delicious Chobani Greek yogurt products, just click here