It’s no surprise that Blake Lively and Taylor Swift are besties. The two have been spotted together since their OG days and are still two peas in a pod. Since Swift started dating the Kansas City Chiefs’ star, Travis Kelce, the couple is all anyone can talk about. She might not be performing at the halftime show this year, but Swift will definitely, we hope, be in attendance, cheering on her partner. In the meantime, Lively, founder of the Betty Buzz nonalcoholic mixers, released five Taylor Swift-inspired cocktail recipes in honor of the Super Bowl.

Swift has been spotted sippin’ on one of Lively’s Betty Buzz mixers while watching the Chiefs play before, so who knows? She may have even had a hand in creating them. Swift will be done performing her Eras Tour all the way in Tokyo the night before the big game, so her attendance is still inconclusive, but that won’t stop us from crafting these Swift-inspired drinks and watching the game on our screens. No matter who you're rooting for, Betty Booze is here to support either team as they have canned cocktails that are colored in both Chief's and 49ers team colors. Here are Lively’s three recipes for an enchanted Super Bowl cocktail. 

Two Gin-ute Warning

Photo courtesy of Betty Buzz

What you'll need:

Betty Buzz Meyer Lemon Club Soda

1.5 ounces Aviation American Gin

0.5 ounces Lemon Juice

Lavender syrup

How to make it:

Add ice to a highball glass, then add your gin, lemon juice, and lavender syrup. Pour Betty Buzz Meyer Lemon Club Soda over top. Stir gently and enjoy.

Gold Rush Spritz

Photo courtesy of Betty Buzz

What you’ll need:

½ bottle Betty Buzz Meyer Lemon Club Soda

1.5 ounces tequila

Pineapple juice (as much as you want)

Pineapple slice to garnish

How to make it:

Add ice and tequila into a highball glass. Add pineapple juice over top, and finish with Betty Buzz Meyer Lemon Club Soda. Stir gently all together and garnish with a pineapple slice.

KC Kingdom Cooler

Photo courtesy of Betty Buzz

What you’ll need:

Betty Buzz Sparkling Grapefruit 

1.5 ounces vodka

1 ounce cranberry juice

3 dashes angosturra bitters Agave to taste

How to make it

Add ice, vodka, cranberry juice, and agave to a shaker. Shake until the shaker becomes icy. Strain over ice into a rocks glass. Pour Betty Buzz Sparkling Grapefruit over top. Add 3 dashes of angosturra bitters and enjoy.