Happy birthday, America! It's that time of year again! Family get-togethers, weekend get-aways, and parties are just around the corner. Whether you're the host or the attendee, you'll sure enjoy these Fourth of July recipes- straight from Spoon.

Red Velvet, White, and Blue Cake Balls

chocolate, candy, cream, sweet, cake, red velvet cake
Megan Prendergast

The perfect combination of patriotism and deliciousness, these cake balls won't disappoint. Kids, parents, and friends will eat them up!

Red, White, and Blue Firecracker Popsicle Shots

ice
Sidney Uttam

Perfect for the college student celebration, this boozy recipe will sure be one to remember (or, maybe not?)

Mini Cheesecake Parfait

cream, strawberry, berry, yogurt, tiramisu, sweet, chocolate, dairy product, milk
Katherine Richter

Here's one to satisfy your sweet tooth! This dessert is sure scrumptious and quick to whip up.

Red, White, and Blue Punch

cocktail, ice, alcohol, juice, liquor, vodka, soda
Abigail Wilkins

Another adult drink made easy, and delicious! This drink doubles as a kid-friendly cocktail, just be sure to leave out the rum.

Red, White, and Blue Peppermint Bark

cream, chocolate, sweet, goody, cake, candy, pastry, dairy product
Jayna Goldstein

Peppermint bark isn't only for the holidays! Celebrate the Fourth with this festive dessert.

Red, White, and Blue Jello Shots

sweet, cream, milk, chocolate, candy
Paige Marie Rodgers

If you want to relive your college days, look no further! Jello shots are the delicious (and easy) way to have an incredible time.

Whether this is a kid-friendly party or an adults-only, you'll sure be set to have a good time after mixing up these recipes. Enjoy these sweet treats and the red, white, and boozy drinks!