Ahhhh, the Holidays. That's right, it's time to indulge in hot chocolate, festive cookies, holiday party deserts...you name it. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of self-proclaimed healthy vegan desert alternatives floating around the internet. If #health foods are your jam, then said recipes will be right up your alley.

Don't get me wrong, I love experimenting with healthy dessert alternatives. What about all my vegan pals out there who want to experience the holiday sugar rush this year, though? Let's talk vegan holiday recipes.

Why not get the word out about a few rich, drool-worthy vegan holiday recipes? If you don't eat meat and dairy, whether it be for health, moral, or religious reasons, you shouldn't have to give up the sweet taste of the holiday season all together! Here's a compilation of some of the tastiest, most indulgent, unhealthy vegan holiday recipes out there...get ready to dig in!

1.) Vegan Chocolate Donuts

Nothing says Christmas morning treat like delicious, chocolate glazed donuts. Try Minimalist Baker's 30 minute Vegan Baked Chocolate Donut Recipe for the perfect morning sugar rush. Dessert for breakfast? Yes please.

2.) Vegan Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles

This out-of-the-box flavor mash-up is hands-down guaranteed to rock your vegan tastebuds. This Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodle Recipe from Healthy Harvest will be a winner at your next holiday cookie swap. Hot chocolate? Check. Warm, fresh-baked cookies? Check. This heavenly combo practically screams sweater weather.

3.) Vegan Hot Chocolate

Let's face it: it's not really December until you've indulged in a warm mug full of hot cocoa. Curl up by the fire with a mug of this Super Creamy Vegan Hot Chocolate from Veggie and the Beast. This delicious snow-day treat will send you right back to childhood. Did I mention that Whole Foods sells vegan marshmallows?

#SpoonTip: Need a little kick? Spice up your hot cocoa with these Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipes as inpso!

4.) Vegan Pumpkin Pie Squares

Need a last minute dish to bring to the holiday part? Have no fear: Oh She Glows' has your back with these easy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Square with Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crust. Pumpkin-Spice-Everything Season never has to end if it tastes this good.

5.) One-Bowl Vegan Sugar Cookies

When it comes to Christmas cookies, sugar cookies are an absolute must. Minimalist Baker does it again with this drool-worthy One-Bowl Vegan Sugar Cookie and DIY Icing Recipe. The best part? A one-bowl recipe means less cleanup and more time to eat your weight in fresh sugar cookies. Sounds like a good deal to me.

6.) 4-Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

No time to run to the store or try out an elaborate new recipe? These chocolate peanut butter bars only call for 4 everyday ingredients, and there's no baking involved! Whip up Beaming Baker's delicious no-bake bars as a quick fix for sugar cravings, or an easy holiday gift that everyone will love.

7.) Vegan Cinnamon Rolls

This decadent recipe makes for the perfect Christmas morning breakfast, but I could eat Oh She Glows' Vegan Cinnamon Rolls all day long. Whip these sweet treats up the night before and keep them in the fridge before baking for an easy Christmas morning indulgence.

8.) Vegan Peanut Butter Mug Cake

With Holiday stress in full-swing, some nights you just need to treat yourself to a delicious, easy-to-make, personalized dessert. Warm up and destress with this 3-minute Vegan Peanut Butter Mug Cake from Kitchen Treaty. You deserve it.

9.) Vegan Chocolate Cake

Dubbed "The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake," this fudgy, chocolatey recipe from It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken is guaranteed to wow everyone at your holiday party this year (no one will even know it's vegan).

10.) Vegan Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls

Forget about Reese's: these vegan chocolate covered peanut butter balls are the perfect for all of your holiday needs this year. Give a delicious hostess gift, bring a crowd favorite to the holiday party, or go ahead and treat yourself. 

These 10 holiday recipes are sure to be winners for holiday parties, gift exchanges, or cozy winter nights in. These treats are so decadent that no one will even miss the eggs and dairy.