Granola: It's not exactly cereal. It's seems odd to eat just by itself, and let's be honest, it can be extremely dry and hard to swallow. Here are some  ways to enjoy eating granola for breakfast.  

1. As a Peanut Butter Ball

Lissane Kafie

It sounds complicated to make, however, I promise it's not! Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, 2 cups of granola and about 3 tablespoons of milk into a large bowl. Stir, form into balls, then place in the refrigerator overnight. Then you come grab a few on your way out the door the next morning!

2. Stuck onto Apple Slices

cutting board, knife, eat fruit, Fruit, apples, apple, apple slice, Cut apples

Slice an apple and spread some nut butter onto each slice, then sprinkle the apple slices with some granola, you can even drizzle honey over the covered slices to for an added sweetness. Enjoy this simple and sweet breakfast any day of the week.

3. As a Cereal

corn, cereal
Emma Delaney

Trader Joe's has already done the work for you! This granola cereal is an excellent option for when your usual breakfast cereal is just not cutting it. In addition to granola, this cereal blend contains almonds, cashews, and cranberries. 

4. Mixed into oatmeal

rice, oatmeal cereal, granola, muesli, oatmeal, sweet, milk, cereal, porridge
Christin Urso

Nowadays you can literally add anything you can possibly imagine into oatmeal. For a crunchy kick, add some granola and sliced apples into your morning bowl of oats. It's a satisfying breakfast that will fill you up for hours. 

5. As a Homemade Granola Bar

oat, granola bar, candy, cereal, chocolate, muesli, granola, sweet
Audrey Mirabito

Honey, oatmeal, and peanut butter. Yup, that's all you need. Line a 9x9 sized pan with foil and spray with non-stick. Combine the ingredients and melt the ingredients in a pan over the stove. Then transfer the smooth mixture onto the sprayed pan, cut into slices, and refrigerate. Goodbye, bland store-bought granola bars.

6. As Trail Mix

oatmeal, cereal, sweet, milk
Hannah Berman

Not a fan of traditional trail mix? Make your own! Combine granola clusters, nuts, dried fruit, etc. to make your very own unique trail mix. You can even add some chocolate pieces into it. Place your creation in a baggie, and enjoy on your way to class. 

7. Sprinkled Over Yogurt

cream
Sydney Segal

And of course, there is always the traditional breakfast parfait. Simply mix granola into yogurt, add some berries of your choice, and honey to top it all off. It's a protein packed breakfast that tastes like dessert.