Everyone has their personal favorite cereal. Whether you eat cereal for breakfast, for dinner, or a late-night snack, chances are this is one staple food item that is always stocked in your kitchen pantry. But here is what your favorite breakfast cereal probably says about your personality. 

Special K

Vaneza Paredes

Special K lovers, you care about two things: your health and a satisfying taste. You know that just because a cereal might be considered healthier than others, your taste buds do not have to suffer. You might be sneaky, as you know just the way to satisfy your taste buds and help your body at the same time. 

Lucky Charms

ice, chocolate, cake, candy, sprinkles, cream
Jayna Goldstein

Lucky Charms is magic in a box. From rainbows to pink hearts and even shooting stars, this cereal is made for those who believe in fairytales, magic, and unicorns. For those of you who enjoy this cereal, you are probably big fans of marshmallows and desserts as well, considering this is a breakfast cereal loaded with sugar.

Mini Wheats

Vaneza Paredes

For those of you who love Mini Wheats, you tend to be sensible. You figure that since this cereal has “wheat” in its name, it's got to be somewhat healthy. Yet, it still contains the super sweet frosting your inner child still loves; you sure know how to compromise.

Rice Krispies

chocolate, candy, sweet
Vaneza Paredes

For those of you who enjoy Rice Krispies, you are probably very creative. Perhaps you like to add slices of banana to your bowl, or sliced strawberries. 

#SpoonTip: If you want to get extra fancy, try adding almonds and honey into your Rice Krispies bowl for a sweet breakfast treat. You might even like to bake, considering the multitude of delicious desserts you can make with just one box of this cereal.

Kashi Cold Cereal

bacon, chocolate
Vaneza Paredes

Kashi Cold Cereal buyers, you probably prioritize your health above all else. You know that fueling your body with real nutrition, whole grains, and as little artificial flavors as possible is the best way to start your morning. You buy this cereal to give you the energy and protein you need to kick ass all day.

Honey Bunches of Oats

honey dipper, honey, sweet, syrup
Sam Jesner

You know just how to enjoy the simple pleasures in life, lovers of Honey Bunches of Oats. This cereal is comprised of a flawless blend of only three ingredients: granola clusters, crunchy flakes, and honey. Totally simple, but it is completely delicious at the same time.

Fruity Pebbles

candy
Katie Walsh

Fruity Pebbles is for the ultimate optimist. It is full of rainbow-colored pebbles, based on an iconic television show, and has been popular for more than 40 years. You eat this cereal because you truly love it, not caring about how healthy or unhealthy it is, or how much sugar is in it. Who cares when you are eating the best tasting cereal ever?

Cheerios

Cheerios, cereal

And last, but far from least, Cheerios lovers, you are classic and loyal. You know that this is a cereal brand that is guaranteed to not only be good for you, but also tastes good. There are so many options nowadays-such as Original, Multigrain, Honey, Frosted, and more, but you probably stick to one flavor most of the time. You also know each one is heart healthy and made with pure deliciousness.