Driving to Daytona? Or how about South Padre? Maybe Gulf Shores? No matter where you are trekking for spring break, you're going to need some snacks to help you along the way. But when you're ballin' on a budget, it can be tricky to settle on a store to stock up on those road snacks. Lucky for us, we have good ole TJ's to fall back on. With their fair pricing and deliciously healthier treats, you can't really go wrong. Here are seven Trader Joe's snacks you need to pack for your spring break road trip. 

1. Spud Crunchies Potato Snacks

Like an actual fry, these spuds offer the same salty-crunch taste, but offer a fresher, more air-like take. Skip the drive thru and grab a bag of these spud-tastic crunchies! The driver will thank you for leaving the greasy fingers at home. 

Price: $1.99 

2. Bamba Peanut Snacks

Their shaped like a peanut, and taste like a peanut. With only four ingredients, there are no blurred lines here between Bamba and those kettle chips you've had your eyes on at the check out line. Just think of them as cheese puffs but without the cheese... and probably like 10 times healthier for you.  

Price: 99 cents per bag   

3. Ranch Seasoned Crispy Chickpeas

I'm all for anything seasoned, dipped, coated, or drizzled in ranch. You can eat these by themselves, save some for a salad once you get to your destination or add them to your other road trip snacks to make a mix. The crisp and crunch will keep your hand going back in the bag for more. 

Price: $2.99 

4. Churro Bites

OK, we've been adding a lot of salty snacks to the cart, time to balance it out with a sweet treat like these churro bites. Coated in cinnamon and brown sugar, they'll definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Did we mention that the price for this 7 ounce bag is less than what you would pay at a churro stand? Talk about a #win. 

Price: $2.49 

5. Calamansi Cooler 

You're halfway to the beach. You can almost taste the salty air, but you know the next five hours are going to be a drag. After all those salty snacks, you're going to need something to wash it down. Sip on a Calamansi Cooler. The fresh fruity blends will have you feeling like you're already laying out at the beach with a drink in your hand. 

Price: $2.99 (4 pack)  

6/7. The Perfect Pairing: Honey Wheat Pretzels with Cookie Butter

I might be the biggest advocate for TJ's honey wheat pretzels. They pair nicely with anything, or are great on their own. But one of Trader Joe's most known items is their cookie butter spread, which is like a spreadable Biscoff cookie—another option that's great on it's own, or with another snack. So, it only makes sense that the two would make a perfect pair, right?  

Price: $1.99 (Honey Wheat Pretzels) and $3.69 (Cookie Butter) 

Looks like our cart is getting pretty full, and not too shabby for under $20. For all this, your total cost comes out to $19.11 (I'm including three Bamba bags, because there is no way you won't want a whole bag to yourself). TJ's is definitely the way to go when road trip snack packing. Fingers crossed wherever you're traveling to has a location for your drive back.