Fall is upon us, and you know what that means... seasonal flavored everything—and football. The only thing I love more than pumpkin spiced anything is game day. If beer is not your go-to drink, look no further, here is the perfect list of seasonal tailgate drinks. 

Knowing how important it is to have something tasty that's not too difficult or time consuming to make, all of these recipes are easy enough that you can mix them up in a pitcher beforehand and take them with you to your favorite tailgate. 

1. Apple Cider Bellini

Bellinis are a classic and always a fan favorite, but apple cider bellinis are even better. Apple cider, apple vodka, and Prosecco or champagne is all you need to create a twist on a classic brunch beverage. 

#SpoonTip: If apple cider cocktails are your favorite, check out this list of 13 apple cider cocktails for fall.

2. Apple Pie Bourbon Shots

With just a few simple ingredients — bourbon, apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger — you can turn a classic American dessert into a delicious drink that will become the star of your tailgate party. These apple pie bourbon shots will be a hit at your next tailgate. 

3. Whiskey Lemonade

milk, sweet, citrus, lemon, lemonade, juice
Angela Pizzimenti

You can pretty much mix any kind of alcohol with lemonade and it will be delicious, but a whiskey lemonade is perfectly sweet and refreshing for a game day tailgate. 

4. Spiked Sweet Tea

sweet, cocktail, tea, lemon, iced tea, juice, lemonade, ice
Claire Waggoner

Sweet Tea is a fan favorite no matter the season. Spike your favorite pre-made sweet tea or one you brewed yourself with vodka and it's a perfect and quick tailgate drink. Top it off with some fruit for garnish.

5. Apple Cider Sangria

iced tea, tea, apple, sweet, lemonade, cocktail, ice, juice
Rebecca Buchanan

This twist on a classic sangria is great for fall with apple cider, wine, brandy, and a whole lot of delicious fruit. Feel in the season with this fun combo.

Farewell, summer, you can keep your watermelon martinis, fruity mojitos, and piña coladas. We'll have fall and all its pumpkin spiced and apple cider glory. Be sure and make your favorite tailgate drinks from this list, along with some delicious food and have yourself the best damn tailgate you can!