Have you ever tried peanut butter banana toast? How about peanut butter banana pancakes? PB&B is a dynamic duo and honestly, the options are endless. Not only do the flavors go great together but they're a great source of nutrients too. Bananas are high in fiber and peanut butter is high in protein and healthy fats. It's a win win. 

I'm going to give you a quick recipe for when you can't contain your sweet tooth, don't wanna break your diet (summer bod, i know), and don't feel like dirtying 87 bowls and pans. Triple win. Technically, if you add the two wins from before it's 5 wins. Ok, I'll stop now. But seriously, it only takes 3 steps and is ready in 5 minutes. And TBH, you can eat this for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. 

#SpoonTip: It's dorm friendly!

Peanut Butter Banana Mug Cake

• Cook Time:1 min

• 1/2 banana
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter; for extra nuttiness make it 2!
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 tbsp stevia or sugar
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
dairy, candy, yogurt, sweet, dairy product, milk
Nik Alvarez

Start off by slicing the banana in small pieces and mashing them up. It's ~probably~ common sense but I'll tell you anyways... A fork works best.

sweet
    Nik Alvarez

Add the rest of the ingredients to the mug and mix until combined.

coffee, dairy product, sweet, cream, milk
    Nik Alvarez

Finally, microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute or until the middle is firm. Top your cake with the leftover banana and enjoy.
    #SpoonTip: Drizzle with honey for an extra touch of sweetness!

milk, caramel, banana, cream, sweet
    Nik Alvarez

For all of you major PB&B fans like me, here are 9 new ways to eat peanut butter and banana. Number two looks kind of strange but it's definitely on my to-try list cause lets be real, weird concoctions are usually the most fire.