Easter is almost here, and I've already started preparing my menu (yes, really). That means all the candy, potlucks, and treats you can eat. With vegan food all the rage, I took it upon myself to come up with 15 vegan Easter recipes to serve to your guests this year… just don’t tell them they’re vegan and watch their taste buds swoon. These recipes are easy to make and will feed a crowd. 

1. Lemon Breakfast Bread

cake, sweet, pastry, bread, cookie, candy, chocolate, muffin
Emily Stamp

Have you ever seen such a beautiful idea? Vegan breakfast bread that happens to taste like dessert. This lemon breakfast bread is the perfect way to kick off the holiday, especially since spring time calls for all the lemon treats.

2. Carrot Cake Bites

Lissane Kafie

Yes, please! These carrot cake energy balls are not only vegan-friendly (swap the honey for maple syrup), but they’re also gluten-free and packed with nutrients. Make a big batch of these for your friends and watch them disappear from the plate. 

3. Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Pasta

spaghetti, pasta, tomato, sauce, vegetable, macaroni
Megan Prendergast

When it comes to making a vegan Easter dinner, you want to go for simple and classic. Enter: this homemade roasted red pepper sauce. It’s full of healthy flavors and brings back memories of your favorite Italian dish. Pair it with some spaghetti noodles for a healthy dinner the entire party will love.

4. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

Need a healthier treat? Try out these homemade peanut butter cups from Ambitious Kitchen, which are also vegan and gluten-free, but just as flavor packed as ever.

5. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Danielle Clark

If you need a good chocolate bread, look no further than this chocolate chip zucchini bread from Danielle’s Kitchen. Not only is it vegan, but it’s also gluten- and refined sugar-free! Zucchini is perfect around this time of year, so you got your vegan Easter set with this bad boy.

6. Loaded Vegan Pizza

pizza
Megan Prendergast

If traditional main course dishes aren’t really your scene for a vegan Easter, these loaded veggie pizzas are your best friend. Since they’re pretty customizable, you can put whatever you want on them and go crazy. If you’re hosting a smaller group, these are perfect since everyone can make their own.

7. Pea and Avocado Crostini

avocado, guacamole, bread
Allison Mark

Say goodbye to dairy-loaded appetizers this Easter thanks to these pea and avocado crostini. The mash is super simple, and to make it vegan, remove the cheese altogether (or replace it with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast). It’s a huge win for everyone, regardless of dietary preferences.

8. Raw Oreos

Have you ever heard a more beautiful saying than “want an Oreo?” I know I personally swoon at the knees when I see the bag of Oreos come out. Did you guys know they’re vegan too? While I’m a fan of the classics, these raw Oreos from Minimalist Baker are just what my Easter calls for.

9. 6-Ingredient Chocolate Chia Mousse

Does it get much better than this? I think not. This chocolate chia mousse from Half Baked Harvest is a great chocolate treat for your vegan Easter shindig, but you’d never know it’s also secretly healthy! Be warned: you’ll probably have your friends complaining about having chia seeds in their teeth all night, but it’s worth it.

10. White Bean Soup

soup, vegetable, legume, parsley, meat, pea, broth, split peas
Savannah Carter

If you live in the Midwest or somewhere where the weather can be unpredictable (hello, Boulder), soup is a great go-to for big parties. This vegan white bean soup is perfect for when it turns out to be a little colder than you’d expect on Easter, and it’s extremely hearty as well.

11. Lemon Blueberry Baked Oatmeal

We all need a delicious brunch recipe, right? After all, that’s how every party should start. This vegan lemon blueberry baked oatmeal from Fit Foodie Finds is just what my body wants to kick off a day full of Easter egg hunting, screaming kids, and all the chocolate.

12. Israeli Salad

Every good party needs a delicious side salad to kick things off, and Easter is no different. This traditional Israeli salad is just what your party needs, as it’s loaded with fresh flavors, healthy fats, and is just light enough so you can save room for the main course without starving yourself.

13. Naturally Sweetened Chocolate Mousse

Another chocolate dessert—I couldn’t help myself! I know my Easter party needs this naturally sweetened chocolate mousse from Minimalist Baker ASAP.

14. Vegan Baked Blueberry Donuts

I see your traditional blueberry donuts, and I raise you this vegan baked version from Emilie Eats. Filled with hearty ingredients (hello, oats and applesauce!) without being too sweet OR crumbly, these are perfect for your vegan Easter party.

15. Fruit Tart

berry, tart, strawberry, sweet, cheesecake, blueberry, cake, chocolate
Natalie Van Brunt

You can’t forget a good fruit dessert! I love this vegan fruit tart since it's the perfect spring dessert. Even better, it’s no-bake and delicious!

These 15 vegan Easter recipes are simple to make for a crowd. Watch you guests' eyes as they pop out of their head with disbelief as to how the heck these foods can be vegan.