Thanksgiving is the time for fall fruits and veggies! These Thanksgiving desserts are loaded with pumpkin, apple, and even sweet potato and are sure to get you feeling all the Turkey Day vibes. If you've just gone apple or pumpkin picking, you can be sure to use those fresh ingredients in some of these lovely recipes. I bet if you make some of these Thanksgiving treats for the people you are thankful for, they'll be grateful for you forever!

1. Pumpkin Crumb Cake

This recipe is sure to meet all of your pumpkin and breakfast needs. This sweet treat combines two awesome things to create a moist, tasty cake filled with all the fall flavors. 

#Spoontip: Make double crumb mixture and add more on top to create a double layer. Because everyone knows the crumbs are the best part of a crumb cake!

2. Apple Cheesecake Bars

I am a huge fan of cheesecake. And I'm also a huge fan of apples. These bars bring these two lovely things together to create a cheese danish-like flavor. They combine the sweet and the savory to make the ultimate Thanksgiving treat.

3. Apple Cake

This one is a personal favorite. My mom would make this apple cake when I was little and it is still my favorite to this day. 

#SpoonTip: Bake this cake in a bundt pan instead of a square. Also be sure to coat the pan with butter and then pour in granulated sugar to create a crispy, sugary crust on the cake!

4. Pumpkin Pie Dip

For all of you foodies not looking to slave over dessert for hours, this one's easier than pie! This pumpkin pie dip combines all the flavors you love about pumpkin pie, with minimal effort and time. Serve this up with gingersnap cookies at your Friendsgiving, it can be an appetizer or dessert.

5. Snickerdoodle Blondies

Nothing tastes more like fall than cinnamon and sugar. These decadent, melt-in-your-mouth blondies will satisfy all of your snickerdoodle needs. And if they're a huge hit on Turkey Day, you might even have to bake them as your next Christmas cookie.

6. Sweet Potato Brownies

Sweet potato brownies are a healthy twist on a classic treat.  For all you chocolate lovers, you get your chocolate and your classic Thanksgiving treat all in one! And for all you clean eaters, this is sure to be a hit.

7. Pumpkin Scones

These delightful treats are perfect for the morning of Thanksgiving. Cuddle up with who you're thankful for and eat these tummy warming scones while watching the Macy's Parade!

8. Chai Spice Almond Cookie

Ellen Gibbs

This recipe created by a fellow Spoon Member combines the perfect fall drink with the perfect fall snack.

9. Apple Fritter Pull Apart Bread

Rachel Davis

This recipe is quick and easy as it is made with Pillsbury biscuit dough. This is definitely a good one if your family isn't into apple pie, but still wants to enjoy seasonal apple desserts.

10. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

chocolate, peanut butter, butter, peanut, cookie
Nora Faber

A fall twist on the most classic dessert. You simply can't go wrong with these. 

Be sure to try out these recipes and try more of the flavors that fall has to offer. Your friends and family will be sure to dig into these treats with joy, and kick off their holiday season in a new, delicious way.