Chilled rosé is a go-to for many people, especially on a warm summer day. It's light and sweet—perfect for relaxing by the pool with your friends or having dinner with your family. But what are you supposed to do with that last bottle that no one could finish? You could re-cork it and save it for the next day, or you could make a fun recipe with it. Here are 10 recipes you can make with your leftover rosé.

1. Frosé

Andrea Leelike

You've probably seen frosé on your Instagram feed. The refreshing, boozy drink was the trend of summer 2016. Originating from NYC's Bar Primi, frosé is a great drink that you can easily make from home. All you need is an ice tray, a blender, and some leftover rosé. 

#SpoonTip: Make sure you freeze the rosé at least a day before you want to make the drink. It needs to be in the freezer for at least 8 hours.

2. Mini Cheesecakes with Wine Gelées

Cheesecake by itself is already pretty awesome, but adding a wine gelée on top makes it even better. Bring this fancy dessert from Food and Wine to your next dinner party as a fun summer treat.

3. Strawberry Rosé Sorbet

This recipe is a great way to combine two summer favorites. The next time you're craving something sweet, pull out your ice cream machine (or borrow a friend's) to make this light and refreshing rosé-infused treat.

4. Rosé Champagne Mini Cupcakes

Got some leftover bubbly, too? Try making these mini cupcakes that add a fun twist on strawberry cupcakes. Plus, mini cupcakes always make for an Instagram-ready post.

5. Rosé Lemonade

This is not your average pink lemonade. The recipe tells you how to make your own lemonade, but if you're not in a DIY mood or don't have the time, you can simply buy lemonade and add rosé. Done. 

6. Rosé Wine Hot Pepper Jelly

For all the spicy food lovers out there, this is a must-try recipe. Whip out the crackers and some cheese to enjoy an elegant snack with a kick.

7. Watermelon Rosé Margaritas

This drink is the perfect way to finish off the work week and kick off the weekend. Get together with your margarita-loving friends to make this fun drink. The addition of watermelon makes it a summer go-to.

8. Rosé Champagne Gummies

Rosé champagne gummies are another trendy snack that you probably have seen on Instagram. Sugarfina, the candy boutique "for grown-ups", came out with a line of rosé-infused gummy bears. Since then, the concept has become increasingly popular and recipes began circulating the internet. Now, you can test out the trending gummies by making them yourself.

9. Peach Rosé Sangria

Sangria comes in so many varieties. A rosé base with peach and berries makes for a refreshing variation that you can enjoy over the summer (or any time of year if you live somewhere warm).

10. Rosé Butter Sauce

Rosé as a topping? Bet you never thought of that before. This butter sauce can go on other things besides steak. You could try it on pasta, vegetables, or even lobster.

There are so many creative ways to enjoy your leftover rosé. You can drink it, eat it, or top off your food with it. While nothing can beat sipping on a glass of cold rosé, making some of these is a great way to try something new this summer.