Even when you're trying your best to eat gluten-free, I'm sure you still crave ice cream. It's smooth, creamy and sugary — how can you not love it? Unfortunately, not everyone can enjoy ice cream because certain pints contain gluten. To ensure everyone gets to enjoy this frozen treat, I'm sharing 10 gluten-free ice creams brands you may not have known about. To my gluten-free friends, the next time you binge watching Netflix, you can chow down on some ice cream without fear of it upsetting your stomach.

#SpoonTip: When looking for gluten-free ice cream, avoid any pints with added sauces or baked goods in them, as these will likely contain gluten.

1. Häagen-Dazs 

Though Häagen-Dazs may not be completely gluten-free, they do cater to those with dietary restrictions. They have over a dozen options such as mint chip, butter pecan, and chocolate dark chocolate ice cream bars that can be enjoyed by those who are gluten sensitive. Just because you're gluten-free doesn't mean you should skip out on dessert! 

2. Breyers 

When it comes to ice cream, Breyers is the way to go. The natural vanilla and the chocolate fudge truffle are both worth trying and they taste even better over a homemade gluten-free brownie (no judgement if you make them from a boxed mix, though). 

3. Cashewtopia 

Organic Nectars' Cashewtopia gelato practically screams healthy. It's made from organic raw cashews and is free of soy, dairy, refined sugar, trans fat, and gluten. Can it get any better? Yes, because it also uses superfood ingredients like raw cacao powder and probiotics. 

4. So Delicious  

So Delicious ice cream is actually so damn delicious. This gluten-free ice cream is prepared using coconut, cashew, and soy milk, making it dairy-free as well. Some of its delectable flavors include coconut and salted caramel cluster. 

5. Talenti 

Talenti serves its gelatos in simple, aesthetically-pleasing pints. It has a wide range of gluten-free ice creams that taste like the real thing. The only issue is that it's so creamy that it's nearly impossible to stop after just a few bites. Talenti can also be a touch expensive, but if you buy it on sale, it's not too bad.

6. Arctic Zero

lettuce, herb, salad, vegetable
Abby Capella

Arctic Zero has taken the health craze to a whole new level by creating low-glycemic, low-fat and lactose-free ice cream with whey protein and fiber. With the exception of Cookie Dough Chip, Brownie Blast, and Snickerdoodle Dandy, its pints are all gluten-free. 

7. Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss

Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss is revolutionizing ice cream with its organic, soy-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free treats. You can choose from ice cream sandwiches such as vanilla coconut, pints such as cinnamon chocolate fusion, and bars such as salted caramel in chocolate.  

8.  DF Mavens

DF Mavens ice cream is handmade in New York City using soy, almond, or coconut milk. You can go to their shop and choose from mocha almond chip, Madagascar vanilla, or chocolate almond fudge in a cone or cup, or order a few of them online. 

9. Dove Ice Cream

Every Dove ice cream is gluten-free except for vanilla with fudge brownies, meaning these ice cream bars can be your weeknight post-dinner go-to. Whether you have mint swirl, dark chocolate, or roasted almond covered in smooth milk chocolate is your call.

10. NadaMoo!

NadaMoo! is a vegan and gluten-free ice cream brand that's so good that you seriously can't tell it's not made with dairy products. The rocky road is rich in flavor, the coconut is ultra creamy, and the pistachio nut flavor is easily one of its best.

The next time you're sharing ice cream with your gluten-sensitive friend or just trying to be healthy, try one of these gluten-free ice cream brands. As a bonus, some of these brands are also vegan, meaning you can share it with even more friends. But once you're hooked, you won't be able to stop after just one pint. Don't say I didn't warn you!