Tacos and guacamole are high up on my list of foods that I cannot get enough of. Thankfully, Pepe's Cantina gives me a reason to go back on multiple days of the week. Not only do they have guac made table-side, amazing margaritas, and an extensive menu, but they also have a different deal every day of the week. I went to Pepe's everyday to discover the deals, and here is what I found out.

Margarita Monday

smoothie, strawberry, sweet, watermelon, cocktail, juice, ice
Amanda Wakefield

Pepe's margaritas bring life into my soul, and on Mondays, you can get them for just $3.99. The house margaritas are amazing because they aren't too sweet. At the same time, the tequila doesn't shock you when it enters your mouth, but trust me it's there. If you aren't having a good Monday, or just want to relax after your first day back, Pepe's has your solution. 

Taco and Tequila Tuesday

chicken, pork, tacos
Amanda Wakefield

Did someone say taco Tuesday!? While taco Tuesday deals can be found in many Mexican restaurants in Winter Park, Pepe's is one of the best because the tacos are just $2.99. Although you can choose between flour and corn tortillas, I suggest going with the corn, they're homemade and really make the tacos something else. 

To compliment the tacos, and to start your fun Tuesday night out, they also offer $1.99 tequila shots

#Protip: For those of you who like to spice things up, ask for Pepe's hot sauce. But be careful, it has a real kick to it! 

Wednesday Pitchers

coffee, beer, tea
Amanda Wakefield

Happy hump day! On Wednesdays, all pitchers at Pepe's are $20. That includes margarita pitchers, sangria pitchers, and draft beer pitchers. They also offer the same deal for bottles of wine and beer buckets. Sounds like something I can get into it. 

Thirsty Thursday

cheese, chicken, meat, sauce
Amanda Wakefield

Just in case you need a break from all of the margaritas, check out Pepe's on a Thursday for $4.99 Tito's Vodka Cocktails! My favorite mixer is the lemonade, but the options are endless. And, unlike many places, they aren't stingy with the alcohol. You won't get a cup of mixer with a thimble full of vodka at Pepe's. 

#Spoontip: Compliment your cocktail with one of the amazing quesadillas. They are amazing and it's never good to drink on an empty stomach!

Friday and Saturday 

beer, tea, coffee
Amanda Wakefield

While Pepe's happy hour runs every day from 4pm to 7pm, on Fridays and Saturday they also run the happy hour at the bar from 10pm to 12am. During these hours, you can get margaritas, sangria, wells, and select beers for $3.99. If you didn't think it could get any better, you also get free queso with your order. Who's ready for the weekend?

Sunday Funday

sauce, salsa, avocado, vegetable, guacamole
Amanda Wakefield

The end of the week is here! Sundays are the last chance to get in all that weekend fun before another long week of school. Luckily, at Pepe's they offer brunch specials and bottomless mimosas from 11:30am to 3:00pm for $12.99. Trust me, you can get in a lot of mimosas in those three and half hours, so you will definitely get your money's worth. Pair it with their salsa and guacamole and you are sure to finish off the weekend in the best way possible!

Going to Pepe's is like going on that scary water slide for the first time as a kid. Once you go once, you will want to go a million times. The deals on every day are the week are something to get excited about, and I can't wait until the next time I can go. Next time you're planning on having Mexican for lunch or dinner, or just want to stop in for a margarita and appetizer, try Pepe's Cantina, you will not be disappointed.